1007 1st St E, Humble, TX 77338 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About The Hometown Chef Catering

The Hometown Chef Catering Co. is a professional catering company based in Humble, Texas. The Hometown Chef Catering Co believes that on your wedding day, you deserve excellent food and service. From providing customized and unique appetizers and beverage services, to making sure your dining experience is perfected for your every taste and need, The Hometown Chef Catering Co. will make sure you and your guests leave the ceremony with happy smiles and happy stomachs.

The Hometown Chef Catering Co provides couples with different unique packages to meet every budget need and expectation. In addition to flawless setting up and cleaning up services, The Hometown Chef Catering Co. offers even more impeccable bar and event services. These services include, but are not limited to:

• Buffet
  • Bartenders
  • Signature drinks
  • Open bar

Cuisine
The Hometown Chef Catering Co. offers a wide variety of tasty food options, ranging from southern home-style cooking to spicy Ethiopian cuisine. The Hometown Chef Catering Co. will also make sure to meet dietary needs with gluten free, vegan, nut free, lactose free, kosher, organic and vegetarian options. Cuisine styles include but are not limited to:

• American
02 07 11 59 35
a beautiful table
beautiful tablescape
The Hometown Chef Catering
caramelized fig goat cheese canapes
The Hometown Chef Catering
tilapia roast beef w red wine demi
07 21 20 30 39
f77f945bfababe62 1421253774577 sam0063

40 Reviews for The Hometown Chef Catering

1 User photo

The Hometown Chef Catering 1
  • Tashia

Tashia · Married on 10/27/2018

Great company, great people, great food!

Hometown Chef was amazing! The staff was so attentive, yet not in anyone's way, or being disruptive in any way. They constantly checked on the Groom and I throughout the night to make sure we got to eat, and had 2nds if we wanted, and even came and found me to experience the smores bar before it was cleaned up. I thought that was very sweet. The planning process was extremely easy with them, and I didn't even give them a whole lot to go on. They just built my dream menu pretty much for me, and even accommodated my gluten allergy with class and ease! Nobody even realized the entire wedding was gluten free! Since this was a big concern of mine about the food for the big day, I think they deserve 10 freakin stars for pulling it off so expertly! I will say, people are STILL talking about the mashed potato martini bar! Not only was it fun, but those potatoes were AMAZING!!! Thank you, again, Tiffany and Julio! You guys rock! And your staff is out of this world!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Patricia

Patricia Tamez · Married on 09/30/2018

Serendipity!

Tiffany, Chef Julio, and The Hometown Chef team came to our rescue and we couldn’t have been happier! It was definitely serendipitous and I am a firm believer in “meant to be” ...obviously! After things did not work out with our initial caterer, I began to panic because our wedding was only 2 months away. However, my sister is in the industry, and she and her colleagues highly recommended The Hometown Chef. So, we emailed Tiffany and she was extremely prompt in responding to our inquiry and setting up a meet and greet. Tiffany even offered to meet us near our home, which was so thoughtful as their office is quite far from us. She is energetic, personable, and we instantly felt a connection that not only brought us a huge sense of relief but it was then that we knew we wanted The Hometown Chef to cater our wedding. We chose the Tex-Mex menu and the tasting was truly spectacular from the presentation to the intimate conversation we were able to have with Chef Julio and Tiffany. It was by far one of the best meals I’ve ever had and the personal attention from Chef Julio and Tiffany was even better! The enchiladas, chicken fajitas, refried beans, and spanish rice were to die for!! Moreover, it was Chef Julio and Tiffany’s professionalism that left us completely at ease on our big day and we couldn’t possibly recommend anyone higher! Do yourselves a favor and save some time by choosing The Hometown Chef for your event!

Sent on 10/18/2018

The Hometown Chef Catering Pricing

The Hometown Chef Catering Price Rates

The Hometown Chef Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 35.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, China, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• ShutterBooth
    ShutterBooth Photo Booths

Tiffany, Chef Julio, and their entire staff at The Hometown Chef are not only brilliant with their custom menus and offerings, but are some of the kindest people we've ever had the pleasure of working with! Whether celebrating in a formal 5-course meal setting, or more intimate gathering, The Hometown Chef is sure to wow your guests with their extraordinary food and excellent customer service. Hands down, one of our favorite companies!

• Rathke Photography
    Rathke Photography Wedding Photographers

The best in the biz! If you like amazing food and excellent service..book with Hometown Chef.

• Rock N Robin
    Rock N Robin Wedding DJs

I must be honest I grew up with the Hometown Chef however I do not give out endorsements unless they are deserving. Tiffany and the Hometown Chef Catering Co. have done several events that simply blew me away. I would highly recommend them for any event.

• 1007 1st St E Humble, Texas, 77338 See on map