Randi Voss Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Randi did an amazing job with our wedding photos! The shots were beautiful and she was really easy to work with. We met twice before the event (once at the venue) and spoke a number of time over the phone. My wedding was outdoors so we also had a back-up plan in case it rained (it didn't!!). I honestly can't say enough about Randi, the quality of service and the product were both outstanding... highly recommend!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
212 Lexington Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15215
I believe that you only have one life, so you should fill it with things that make you happy! Photography makes me happy, so I choose to make it my life’s work. I know my job is done when I can provide my clients with photos that bring them joy. I like to pay the happiness forward!

I would love to meet you in person and talk about your ... read more

I would love to meet you in person and talk about your vision for your wedding day. I can show you more samples of my work, including beautiful and unique albums I've made for other couples (strangers to you, new friends to me).

Please visit my website and contact me!

Cheers, Randi

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: 1 Event Per Day, 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards