Purple Iris Flower Shop

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Trish and her team at Purple Iris are flawless. It was such a joy to work with her for our wedding day. Not only is she fantastic at what she does but her passion is doing weddings. She helped me so much through the process with ideas and such and I really can't thank her enough. I had a fall wedding and I did show Trish some pictures of ideas but mainly left it up to her since she is the expert. Our flowers were simply stunning! Our bouquets were amazing and so different we had so many compliments on our bouquets beause they were just perfect. Trish set up the table centerpeices beautifully, exactly how I envisioned. Also last minute put together two pieces for our front table! Everything was simply gorgoeus!

Trish knows her stuff, is honest and upfront, and loves what she does. She was able to meet whenever I needed and her prices are fair and resonable. It was truely my pleasure working with Trish and the Purple Iris team!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
2505 route 88, Point Pleasant , NJ 08742

Jersey Shores Premier Wedding Florist

Purple Iris Flower Shop offers a gorgeous selection of Bridal Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Wedding Ceremony Flowers and Centerpieces to fit any budget. Whether your wedding is a spring, summer, fall or winter event, simple or elaborate – we can provide bright, beautiful flowers to make the day unforgett able.

Purple Iris Flower Shop invites you to browse through our online galleries, then schedule a floral consultation with us to plan your event. Patricia and the award winning designers at Purple Iris will be there to guide you in selecting the most gorgeous flowers for your special day.

So call today to schedule an appointment and see how Purple Iris can add elegance to your special day.

732-899-8175

Email us at Patricia@purpleirisflower.com

Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
We are always pleased when we learn that Purple iris is doing the floral arrangements for the weddings we photograph. Their work is stunning and always looks great in pictures! We never hesitate to recommend them. Lorraine and Russ Meseroll
Purple Iris Flower Shop is a wedding florist from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including point pleasant, spring lake, and brielle. Purple Iris Flower Shop is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the jersey shore wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in event flowers including weddings and showers.