45 Hedge Drive, Oceanport, NJ 07757 Map · Phone number

About Russ Meseroll Photography

Russ Meseroll Photography

New Jersey wedding photography studio that specializes in photojournalistic weddings. Russ and Lorraine capture all the intimate moments of your wedding while you enjoy the day. The studio also offers on location portrait photography and event photography.

2000DSCF0153CC

Russ Meseroll Photography 3
Russ Meseroll Photography 4

Amanda Gillespie · Married on 06/15/2018

Forever grateful

Russ and Lorraine were an absolute blessing to work with. They were not only knowledgeable, but were invested in the whole wedding experience with us! To say they went above and beyond is an understatment. My husband and I felt so comfortable around Russ and Lorraine, and as people who don't love getting their picture taken, this was necessary for us. They are the perfect balance of professionalism and down to earth, and I truly appreciate working with them on our special day. Their expertise and dedication were beyond my expectation, and our pictures came out absolutly beautifully! On a personal note, very shortly after my wedding I lost my mom. I reached out to Russ and Lorraine asking for any pictures they may have of my mom to display at her funeral, knowing this would be a very difficult ask considering how close this was to the wedding. Without hesitation, they provided me with some of the most touching photos of my mom. My gratitude for that gesture will forever hold a place in my heart. With all of this said, my husband and I both strongly, and sincerly, recommend Russ Meseroll Photography.

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Russ Meseroll Photography 5
    Russ Meseroll Photography 6

Heather · Married on 10/14/2017

We hired Russ Meseroll Photography for our wedding day. Russ and Lorraine are a powerhouse team! From our initial meeting, we realized they were the perfect fit for us. Russ knew exactly how to get the perfect shot - whether he was laying on the wet ground outside, hiding in the bushes or in the middle of the crowded dance floor. Lorraine was great at managing everything and telling me each step of the way what she needed. Super accommodating when I would steal one of them away to capture a moment and from our preview pictures capture those candid moments that really made us shine. I would highly recommend Russ and Lorraine to capture your day!

Sent on 10/26/2017

MARY-JO · Married on 09/17/2017

Russ & Lorraine were amazing! One photo is better then the next. Highly recommend them to anyone. Russ has an incredible eye for that perfect shot!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Russ Meseroll Photography 7
    Russ Meseroll Photography 8

Russ Meseroll Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Bridal Music
    Bridal Music Wedding Musicians

Dear Brides-To-Be, Contemporary, elegant and timeless photography perfectly describes the clean style of Husband and Wife Team, Lorraine and Russ of RUSS MESEROLL PHOTOGRAPHY! If you are looking for photography that is crisp photojournalistic work, with a soft, romantic touch, you will like the style of Russ Meseroll Photography! Sincerely, Michele, Flutist/Artistic Director, Bridal Music, www.BridalMusic.Org

• Cupid's Glow
    Cupid's Glow Wedding Hair & Makeup

Russ Meseroll Photography is one of the professionals I love to see on a bride's wedding day! Very friendly, professional and photos are AMAZING!!!

• Beauty by Kristen
    Beauty by Kristen Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you are looking for stunning wedding pictures and a true professional look no further, awesome work!

• 45 Hedge Drive Oceanport, 07757 See on map