Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Russ Meseroll Photography

Russ Meseroll Photography New Jersey wedding photography studio that specializes in photojournalistic weddings. Russ and Lorraine capture all the intimate moments of your wedding while you enjoy the day. The studio also offers on location portrait photography and event photography.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Digital Files (3)
Proofs (2)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

We hired Russ Meseroll Photography for our wedding day. Russ and Lorraine are a powerhouse team! From our initial meeting, we realized they were the perfect fit for us. Russ knew exactly how to get the perfect shot - whether he was laying on the wet ground outside, hiding in the bushes or in the middle of the crowded dance floor. Lorraine was great at managing everything and telling me each step of the way what she needed. Super accommodating when I would steal one of them away to capture a moment and from our preview pictures capture those candid moments that really made us shine. I would highly recommend Russ and Lorraine to capture your day!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/14/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs

Russ & Lorraine were amazing! One photo is better then the next. Highly recommend them to anyone. Russ has an incredible eye for that perfect shot!

Photo of Russ Meseroll Photography in Oceanport, NJ
Photo of Russ Meseroll Photography in Oceanport, NJ
Profile Picture MARY-JO, 9/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

My experience with Russ Meseroll Photography from beginning to end, has been the best experience. They exceeded my expectations! Russ and Lorraine are patient, fun, and helped my husband and I connect with the camera. They really helped bring our personalities to life! They have made my wedding so memorable! I would highly recommend Russ Meseroll Photography!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews

Negatives
Save the Date
4 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Dear Brides-To-Be, Contemporary, elegant and timeless photography perfectly describes the clean style of Husband and Wife Team, Lorraine and Russ of RUSS MESEROLL PHOTOGRAPHY! If you are looking for photography that is crisp photojournalistic work, with a soft, romantic touch, you will like the style of Russ Meseroll Photography! Sincerely, Michele, Flutist/Artistic Director, Bridal Music, www.BridalMusic.Org

Russ Meseroll Photography is one of the professionals I love to see on a bride's wedding day! Very friendly, professional and photos are AMAZING!!!

If you are looking for stunning wedding pictures and a true professional look no further, awesome work!

The work is impeccable, professionalism unprecedented! Top shelf all the way! I personally recommend Russ on a regular basis and his work proves why!! Joey Kidd Marino NJsBestDJs.com

Russ and Lorraine are a pleasure to work with. Their easy going personalities allows you to feel instantly comfortable and relaxed. Truely beautiful photo's!

Events