Purple Iris Flower Shop Reviews

Purple Iris Flower Shop 6
Purple Iris Flower Shop 7

Laura Colletti · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Best Florist!

Trish and Purple Iris did such a great job with the flowers for our wedding! One thing I really appreciated was how honest she was. When we first spoke I had some pretty big ideas, and she was very realistic about what would/would not work for our venue and also pricing. I never felt like she was trying to upsell me something. She was able to get my same vision and feel but within my budget.

I also really appreciated how she took the time to pull flowers and find specific pictures for me to get ideas during our consultation. I met with other florists that did not show this much attention or care. Although those florists were cheaper, I just felt like I was in better hands with Trish.

She was 100% worth the price. Very creative, a lot of attention to detail, on time, had so many great ideas, and an amazing end product. We got so many compliments on the flowers!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Purple Iris Flower Shop 9
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 07/19/2019

Perfect Petals!

I knew Purple Iris was the florist for me the second I met Trish! She was straightforward and honest from the start. Like every other bride, I brought in a vision board from Pinterest. She was the only florist who told me that the blush flower I thought I loved was actually peach. She helped steer me in the right direction after discussing my wedding colors, and the overall feel of our wedding. While many other florists just showed me pictures of different flowers, she actually pulled real flowers from the back to show me different colors and combinations. I walked away from our first meeting knowing that everything would be beautiful. Last-minute I realized I didn’t have a something blue, in came Trish to the rescue, she had a small something blue that was perfect! When the flowers showed up on the wedding day I was in awe, the flowers were above and beyond my expectations. I can’t thank Trish and Purple Iris team for making my vision board come to life better than I could’ve ever imagined!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Nicole Mcqueen · Married on 11/02/2018

Excellent florist to work with

The most gorgoues flowers from Purple Iris. Excellent florist to work with. Made this part of my wedding so easy. I would never go to another florist after using them. Did a beautiful job for my sister’s wedding 3 years ago and the same for my wedding on 11/2/18.

Sent on 03/16/2019

Kristen · Married on 07/21/2018

Patricia and Purple Iris were phenomenal! My tropical bouquet was gorgeous! Patricia gave me several recommendations, as my knowledge of flowers are limited. Purple Iris was also the most affordable out of the ten other florists I sought out, and even though they were most affordable, they did not skimp out on quality of flowers. They were sturdy, gorgeous, and absolutely perfect. Patricia was also very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. She didn’t try to up-sell me on more expensive flowers (like the other florists I met with). She made me feel like a priority and worked hard to accommodate all my needs. I wouldn’t want to go with anyone else - highly recommend!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Purple Iris Flower Shop 10

Kristen · Married on 07/21/2018

Sent on 08/10/2018
  • CaldwellWed18

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

Patricia & her team did an amazing job!! I didn’t know much about what kind of flowers i wanted or even the colors really but when i sat with Patricia she helped me figure that all out. She sure does know her stuff! I wasn’t crazy about getting a ton of flowers & i knew i didn’t want to spend too much, in which she helped me saved and told me what would make a difference & what wouldn’t, which who doesn’t like a honest option ? And she’s very reasonable priced ! The day of my wedding i was in shock of how beautiful my flowers came out! It was everything i pictured & more! I love love loved them!!! They were amazing! thanks again Patrica & team!! Love Amanda & Marc Caldwell xoxo

Sent on 08/17/2018
    Purple Iris Flower Shop 11
    Purple Iris Flower Shop 12
    Purple Iris Flower Shop 13
    Purple Iris Flower Shop 14
    Purple Iris Flower Shop 15

Chiam · Married on 06/03/2018

Very professional, The owner of the Facility was hands on and was there on our wedding day, when she could of had her employees there, she really cares abt her business and takes care of the customer

Sent on 06/17/2018

Samantha · Married on 04/13/2018

My husband and I got married in April 2018. We used the Purple Iris as our florist. We were beyond impressed! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! The bouquets were incredibly stunning! The arrangements were beautiful! We cannot express how truly beautiful everything was! The owner, Patricia, is very friendly and accommodating. She helped create each bouquet, boutonnière and arrangement. Her creations exceeded my expectations and visions! One of my bridesmaids kept her bouquet for two weeks before tossing it- it lasted that long and was that beautiful! I highly recommend the Purple Iris as your wedding florist! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Kelly · Married on 03/23/2018

Purple Iris Flower Shop is simply the best! Trish and her team did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding, and I truly could not have asked for more. Trish was SO helpful throughout the planning process, and always answered all of my 1 million questions. All of the flower deliveries for the day of my wedding were planned out perfectly. Everything was exactly where it need to be, when it needed to be, and all of my flowers looked so fresh and beautiful!! I would recommend Trish and her team to anyone. Thank you so much Trish and everyone at Purple Iris for helping to make my day even more beautiful than I could have imagined!!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Purple Iris Flower Shop 16
    Purple Iris Flower Shop 17
    Purple Iris Flower Shop 18
    Purple Iris Flower Shop 19
    Purple Iris Flower Shop 20
    Purple Iris Flower Shop 21

Corinne · Married on 03/09/2018

We used Purple Iris for our wedding at Clarks Landing in Point Pleasant. We absolutely loved our flowers!!! Our meetings with Patricia were great and she had the perfect suggestions to achieve our vision. Thrilled with how all our flowers turned out!

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Purple Iris Flower Shop 22

sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

Patricia and her team were outstanding throughout the entire planning process for our special day! She worked with us to see our vision and continued to answer any questions we had along the way. She is extremely talented, professional, and organized. We received SO many compliments on our flowers and greenery that were used and we strongly recommend this company! We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Purple Iris Flower Shop 23
    Purple Iris Flower Shop 24

Kristine · Married on 10/20/2017

I was SO happy with how my beautiful bridal bouquet came out. Patricia and the staff at Purple Iris were amazing!!! They listened to my every want and made it happen. I got SO many compliments!! I cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Purple Iris Flower Shop 25

MARY-JO · Married on 09/17/2017

My sunflower bouquets were amazing!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/19/2017

We chose Purple Iris and were not disappointed! Patricia, well, she was awesome... i showed her two pictures and told her i wasn't sure about the rest... she totally understood my vision and everything was exactly how I imagined and then some! our flowers for the ceremony, the bridal party and tables were beyond perfect and beautiful. i still cant get over how i came with no ideas and she basically handled everything better than i could have dreamed! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Stacey · Married on 07/29/2017

Patricia is very friendly & professional! Never tried to sell me more than I wanted and was willing to answer all questions. My wedding flowers were beautiful, got a lot of compliments on my & the girls bouquets! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Kirsten · Married on 07/20/2017

Thank you purple Iris for making my daughters wedding extra special. From our first consultation until the wedding day you were a pleasure to deal with. You really listened to what my daughter wanted and made some wonderful suggestions we did not even think of. Never did we feel pressured to order anything extra, in fact you advised ways to save. The bouquets and arrangements were perfect. The flowers were so fresh that the bridal bouquet was still fresh one week after the wedding. There are a hundred things to stress about when planning a wedding but if you use Purple Iris your flowers will not be one of them. I recommend them 100%. Thank you Purple Iris

Sent on 08/18/2017

Tiffany · Married on 07/14/2017

I love the girls at purple iris! They have made my wedding experience go as smoothly as possible! They were a great help in designing exactly what I wanted and needed! Thank you to everyone who helped made my day so special!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/01/2017

I can't say enough good things about Purple Iris! I met Patricia at a bridal show and instantly knew that she would be my florist. She is so personable and truly has a passion for what she does. I'm not very big on flowers and during our meeting, I told her that I don't know much about the different kinds. I showed her a couple of pictures of what I was thinking and she was able to design bouquets and centerpieces that were absolutely perfect! She was also super quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I had. I was blown away by my bouquet and my guests thought the centerpieces were stunning. I can't thank Patricia and her team enough for making my wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Morgan · Married on 07/01/2017

Purple Iris Flower shop was the perfect choice for my wedding day - working with the staff made everything so enjoyable and easy! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Lucy · Married on 06/25/2017

I only had two bouquets and 5 boutineers, but they were impeccibly crafted. I went in with an idea of what I thought I wanted. The staff was really knowledgeable and helped me realize what I was asking. I wanted a cascading bouquet of Tiger Lilys only to find out how heavy that actually was. So instead, I got a beautiful bouquet of just Tiger Lilies. Now, this is a hard flower to work with but they are so good there was practically no filler flowers! And they were so fresh! The smell filled my whole bridal suite. Being English it was very important to me that the gentlemen wore carnations. She provided ones that looked as if they had been picked the minute before they were delivered! Our flowers lasted all night and well into next week! I'm not shocked though, as my husband gets all my flowers from here and I am blown away from how beautiful they are every time.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Jill · Married on 06/17/2017

Patricia was great to work with and I was very happy with my wedding flowers. She is very detail oriented and it doesn't seem like any bridal bouquet she creates is quite the same which is awesome! I would recommend this flower shop :)

Sent on 07/30/2017

Annie · Married on 03/01/2017

The purple iris filfilled all my wishes for our wedding day. The flowers and colors were perfect and arrived fresh and on time. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Cannot say enough amazing things about Patricia and the whole staff! The flowers were stunning and she was a pleasure to work with! Transformed my vision into a reality and then some! Still amazed at what she put together!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Brittany · Married on 11/12/2016

Purple Iris is absolutely amazing!!!!! They did the flowers for my wedding and they came out better than I could ever imagine! The staff is awesome and are very helpful and knowledgable! I wouldn't order flowers from anywhere else! I can not thank you enough!!

Sent on 12/08/2016