Popolo Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was referred to Popolo by a friend who used them for her wedding. When we went in for our food tasting we expressed our dissatisfaction of the venue we were going to have our wedding at. It was Leon and Illeana who told us about a few other venues and even took the time to take us to the venues after our food tasting. We ended up going with another venue and we were beyond delighted to have been introduced to our dream location. They spent so much time with us in listening to our vision and they drove us right to it! We booked it and planning began.

I haven't even gotten to their amazing food yet!!

Ok, so we were blown away at the food at the tasting. We even requested them boxing up left over food and sending it our way because it was beyond delicious and the portions could feed a small village. Unbelievable taste. So good we even booked them to cater our rehearsal dinner as well!

The staff is beyond friendly. Extremely courteous and respectful. They even came all the way out to where the bridal party was taking pictures during cocktail hour so we all could eat some appetizers as well. I thought that was very thoughtful and very much needed since we were all so hungry.

Leon made it a point to serve my husband and I our first meal as husband and wife and it was so touching and from the heart that I got emotional (again)

My husband and I were engaged for 22 months. That is a LONG time to be planning a wedding and Illiana and Tracey spent all the time I needed to get my ongoing changing mind/plans all settled and taken care of. They worked diligently for me and made me feel like I was their only client.

My words alone cannot express how much I appreciate Popolo Catering. Best caterer ever!

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
1255 Monterey Street, Ste. B, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
BLOG

Bringing a Unique Flavor to San Luis Obispo Events Catering

Popolo Catering focuses on the bride and groom and their desires. We do not limit ourselves as to be able to accomodate your dream wedding. Popolo Catering does not only cook amazing food, we can help you with your entire wedding. We network with amazing specialists in the area and can help you stay within your wedding budget and have the best wedding professionals surrounding you. Come to Popolo Catering before you start your shopping, and we will help you make your dreams a reality.

Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres - Displayed, Hors d'oeuvres - Passed, Plated, Stat...
Maximum capacity: 1000
Bar services: Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Rail Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine