Pinkberry Designs [CLOSED]

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Pinkberry Designs is simply amazing! I will never be able to thank them enough for creating such amazing invitiations, and stationary for my special day! Tara and Dana are so creative, responsive, and such a pleasure to work with. Wedding planning takes up a lot of time, but these two made the process of creating invites so quick and easy! It's great how they really consider your budget, and your vision to create fabulous work, for amazing prices.

I have received so many compliments on their work from the minute I sent out the invitations, to the programs, menus, and seating chart! They truly want to create the perfect stationary for your special day, and will go above and beyond to do so.

Thank you again for everything!! Can't wait to work with you again :)
Tiffany and Scott

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Milltown, NJ 08850
BLOG

A modern take on your classic event

We are closed until further notice. Thank you.

Pinkberry Designs will help you customize your next big event.  If you are in need of Wedding, Bridal or Baby Shower custom invitations, you should check us out.

We will custom design all event stationery and also help you choose a theme for your event – or wo rk with the theme you have already chosen.

Pinkberry Designs is the perfect starting point for custom designed products for your special occasion. Let us help make your next event an unforgettable one!

Etsy
CelebrationDesigners

Details
Products: Catalog Products, Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Recycled Paper
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)