PhotoEmphasis

Rochester & Buffalo NY Wedding Photographers

31 Evergreen Dr.
Rochester, NY 14624 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Artistic and reasonably priced wedding photography in Rochester, Buffalo and other locations. I have an intrinsic love and passion for photographing weddings and consider marriage a right of passage that should be photographed sensibly, respectfully and non-intrusively; I look forward to the privilege of photographing yours. My business goal is to exceed everyone’s expectation while providing consistent, courteous, professional and artistic wedding, engagement and boudoir photography. I am considered a top rated professional wedding photographer and I have been in this business since 2002 with A accredited BBB membership. I look forward to you visiting my website and contacting me to arrange a consultation.

For more info, please call 585-594-3013 or visit http://www.photoemphasis.net/

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Photo Emphasis for a wedding! The owner/photographer Dan is super! He was straight forward and honest from the very beginning and he took wonderful photos. The photos turned out so well I'm having trouble choosing which to display! Dan was with me from the morning until night and was so easy to work with. My ceremony was in Batavia and my reception in Rochester, NY and Dan was glad to commute around. A friend of mine recommended Photo Emphasis so I hope to do the same in return.

• Wedding: 05/29/2010
Services Used: Photography
PhotoEmphasis is a wedding photographer from Rochester, NY. We service weddings througout the local area, including Rochester, NY, Buffalo, NY, and Upstate NY. PhotoEmphasis is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Rochester, NY wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in customized wedding photography in Rochester NY
585-594-3013
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards