Rochester, NY 14624 Map · Phone number

About 13 One Photography

Who am I ?

I'm Dee, a mom, a wife, a sister...

Photography is my true love so here we are. I often change my hair color. I like to use parenthesis. (as you can see). I'm upbeat and positive. Most of the time I can be found behind the camera, but I've also been seen fixing a veil or bustling a train. My style is a good mix of photojournalist, fine art, and edgy and bold portraiture. My goal is to photograph you as you, and just to be awesome in everything I do.

Then there is Michael, my husband. The one that knows how I take my coffee, what I want on my salad, and when I just need a hug. A great cook, and very involved dad. (he even does hair and paints nails). Smart, sarcastic (in a funny way), inventive, and resourceful. Oh yeah, he takes pretty good pictures too. He is my rock, and also my ladder...

Which is way we are such a great team. I can be found peeking around corners, laying on the floor (out of the way of course), or using Michael as a ladder and sitting on his shoulders for the perfect angle. Two photographers isn't always about getting the Bride walking down the asile and the Groom's expression. (I got that). It's capturing the details, Mom tearing up or the flower girl playing peek-a-boo in the Maid of Honors dress. We also tend to get much more "honest" pictures of the Groom and his guys during formals when another man is taking their picture. No words are needed between us we know who is using what camera/lense during what and from what angle. Michael and I have a system, and it works!

Follow 13 One Photography on

img0543sz
img0525sz

42 Reviews for 13 One Photography

Erika · Married on 09/15/2017

I can't say enough good things about Dee! She made me feel comfortable and I had such a great time with her. She has a great artistic vision and knows how to make you look your best! She's the best!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Tim · Married on 03/04/2017

Dee was outstanding. Not once did I sense her getting flustered or frustrated shooting my daughter's wedding and her large wedding party. She clearly understands people. It is hard to let someone into those very intimate parts of the day, but Dee bkenddd in like family. Her product is beautiful!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Ryan · Married on 03/04/2017

Seriously, hire Dee. Not only was she easy to work with throughout the whole process, she was amazing the day of the wedding. She was calm, cool and collected the whole entire day. She was awesome with the whole bridal party and other vendors. Her and her second shooter caught every single moment and emotion of the whole day - we are obsessed with her work. We couldn't be happier that we went with Dee for our wedding photographer.

Sent on 03/19/2017