Paul Rowland Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Paul traveled to Turks & Caicos with us to photograph our destination wedding. We just saw the first photos and they're absolutely incredible. He's so talented, creative, professional and friendly and we enjoyed every minute of working with him. We wanted tons of candid photos that we could look back on and feel how we felt on our wedding day and Paul delivered that and then some. I'm going to echo what another reviewer said - his photos just feel so real!

Several of our guests commented on how great Paul was and on how dedicated he was to getting amazing shots throughout the entire weekend. He was literally in the ocean multiple times to make sure he got the shots he wanted. I seriously can't say enough good things about Paul as a person, as a vendor, and as an artist! Our engagement photos are wonderful, too, and we can't wait to see the rest of the images from our wedding weekend!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
3535 Bell Road , Nashville, TN 37214
BLOG

I'm your wedding photographer

ears from now when you look at your wedding pictures, I want you to not only remember the events that unfolded, but exactly how you felt on one of the most important days of your life. My goal is to document the moments of your day in their entirety – If you start getting ready at 8 am, I will be there.  Same thing goes if the reception stretches until 2 am because you wanted more time with your family and friends.

That’s why my base package includes all day wedding coverage, high res edited images on disc and online proofing gallery.  Please contact me for 2015 & 2016 availability.

I’d love to talk to you in more detail about your wedding day – you can reach me via the contact form or email me at Paul@paulrowlandphotography.com and I will get back to you shortly.

Don’t live in Nashville? Not a problem — we’ll work something out, as I love to travel — in 2014 I documented weddings in TN, LA, AL, MS, KY, VA, Toronto & Curaçao. In 2015: Turks & Caicos, Ottawa, NC, KY, AL, MS & TN. In 2016: TN, GA, NC.

+/- read less