Paul Rowland Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I were happily married on October 12th, 2014 in Nashville, TN. When it came time in the wedding planning process to select a photography for the big day, we were immediately overwhelmed by our choices. There are SO MANY wedding photographers out there, folks. I found myself spending countless (way too many) hours online-- scouring blogs and stalking Facebook photos of weddings I wasn't even a part of to find that "perfect" photographer. I reached out to a dozen or so..Many weren't available, some just didn't seem to fit our "vibe" (whatever that means), and others were way too far out of our price range.

I don't know how or at what point Paul's website came to my attention, but I do know that we pretty much immediately knew he was the one we wanted to photograph our wedding. Not only are his photos breathtakingly beautiful, they are unique and so REAL. I wanted a photographer who would snap a photo of the flower girl crying in the corner because her mom wouldn't let her eat another slice of cake. I wanted to look back at the photos from our day and remember every single moment -- the good, the stressful, the surprising, the fun, the love...

And that's EXACTLY what Paul has given us. I feel that every moment was captured in its raw beauty, and we will cherish these photographs for the rest of our lives (and the rest of our children's lives, and so on...)

Lastly, although Paul is a great photographer, he is an even greater person. We thoroughly enjoyed getting to know him throughout the whole process, and he was a blast to work with on the actual day of the wedding. If you have to have someone following your every move for an entire day, you want it to be someone who is fun to hang out with.

I will forever recommend Paul to anyone and everyone. You would be nuts not to consider working with him!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
3535 Bell Road , Nashville, TN 37214
BLOG

I'm your wedding photographer

Years from now when you look at your wedding pictures, I want you to not only remember the events that unfolded, but exactly how you felt on one of the most important days in your life. My goal is to document the moments of your day in their entirety – the real moments happen all day, certainly not just in a 6 hour window in the middle, which i s why I offer unlimited coverage as part of my standard package. If you start getting ready at 8 am - I will be there. Same thing goes if the reception stretches until 2 am because you wanted more time with your family and friends.

Don’t live in Nashville? Not a problem — we’ll work something out, as I love to travel. In 2012 I will shoot weddings in CA, FL, NC, VA, KY & TN.

I’d love to talk to you in more detail about your wedding day – you can reach me via my contact form or email me at Paul@paulrowlandphotography.com

Details