Paper Moss

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I would definitely recommend Paper Moss for invitations & accessories! For my Cape Cod summer wedding, I wanted something that would capture my fun and playful vision. I looked at hundreds of invitations online and elsewhere, and I just wasn't happy with anything I saw out there. At first it was hard to justify spending the extra money on custom designs, but now that I've gone through the process I can absolutely say that it was some of the best wedding money spent!

I worked with Anna and Caitlin, and they were both absolutely fabulous. I had a very strong vision going in, and I was so impressed with how patient and dedicated they were in understanding my vision, incorporating my feedback, and delivering an invitation suite and day-of accessories that I absolutely adore. They also helped me come up with some creative solutions to help me stay in budget, and throughout the process I felt like they really valued my ideas and my business.

The design process can definitely be overwhelming at times, especially if you are trying to do it in a short time frame (and are dealing with other wedding decisions, all in addition to real life!). I would recommend starting the process early so you don't have to feel rushed and can give yourself plenty of time to review each design round.

I seriously could not be happier with the designs, service and value I got from the team at Paper Moss. I'm so glad I decided to go this route - the invitations really set the tone and got people excited about our wedding, and the day of accessories helped create a cohesive look. The invitations and accessories are some of my favorite wedding momentos!!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Boston & Providence , Works with clients worldwide ,
BLOG

Trend setting custom design stationery studio

Paper Moss is an award-winning design studio that specializes in custom letterpress invitations and caters to all types of stationery for weddings. We are a boutique-style company that takes a certain amount of clients per year in order to continue to provide exceptional customer service, attention & product. We are here to guide our Bride & Groom through the stationery process from start to finish, designing paper products that set the tone for their special day. From classic to modern & everything in-between, the end result will be a sure expression of something timeless, and most importantly, you.    Our services include, but not limited to: *Save the Dates, Invitations & Announcements *Day of items such as Programs, Menus, Place Cards, Favor Tags, Tote Bags, Thank You Cards, Welcome Cards, Maps, Coasters, etc.   Letterpress invitation packages begin around $1950 & Offset (flat-printed) around $1750 for 100 sets. Save the Dates begin around $560. The cost includes custom design and printing on all items included in a regular set: invite, mailer envelope, RSVP card and RSVP envelope. Note: If your quantity is double, the price won't necessarily double because the more you have, the less it is "per set". More often than not we are able to come up with some creative solutions in order to help you get the most out of our packages. Offset (flat-printed) options are available upon request.    We are owned and operated in lovely New England but work with clients all over the states and internationally. We are by appointment only and have locations in both Providence & Boston. We offer complimentary consultations Monday - Friday (Saturday upon availability). If you are interested in having us create something unique for you or your special event, please visit the CONTACT part of our website, or call us at 1.800.511.0210. You can reach us via phone M-F between the hours of 930am and 6pm.

+/- read less