Nieto Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Nieto Photography was amazing in all aspects. We had a short planning window, I was gone most of the month before the wedding on business travel, and I was more interested in candid shots than traditional. Christopher was flexible, completely understood our preferences, made the entire process easy, took awesome pictures -- and (best of all) many of my family members commented after on how much they liked him as a person. If I did it again (god forbid) Nieto Photography would remain top choice.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Louisburg, NC 27549
BLOG

Wedding Photography with Style And Humor

North Carolina Based - Available Anywhere!
  I am a documentary wedding photographer based in North Carolina. I have had a lifelong interest in people and photography. I have extensive experience photographing the details of everyday life. The surprises and nuances of everyday life have prepared me well to capture your special da
y. I approach your wedding day as though it was my own, wanting to capture every moment from start to finish.  My eye for detail, love of people, and professional integrity will make the photographic journey memorable and captivating.
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day,...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs