Natalie Franke Photography

Natalie Franke Photography

Annapolis, MD 21403 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

Hi, I'm Natalie. I'm an International Wedding Lifestyle Photographer living in the nautical town of Annapolis, Maryland. I've had the privilege of documenting weddings from New York City, to Seattle, Punta Cana and beyond. And I truly believe I have the best clients in the world.

I believe in creating something that is enduring and true. I believe in eternalizing the moment, in freezing the most precious days of our lives for our children and grandchildren. A photograph is so much more than pixels within a frame, it represents a fleeting time in our lives that we will never get back. I will forever cherish the images of my childhood, the sweet embrace of my grandmother, the way the world looked when I was four feet tall. I find comfort and strength in knowing that photography is forever. It is eternal. It is enduring. It is true.

The power of photography has never ceased to amaze me. The ability to fit a couple's love story within a single frame, to shape the way we see one another - it's quite an incredible thing. My photographic style is designed to be fun and comfortable. I love making my clients laugh, spending a few hours in the great outdoors, just capturing the sunset. I live for the clients that become my friends. The relationships that last years after the weddings are over.

My Awards