Natalie Franke Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Natalie is amazing -- as a person and as a photographer. I cannot say enough about her fantastic work. I had secretly been following her blog for years before I got engaged, and knew that I wanted her as my wedding photographer. As soon as we met Natalie we knew we would hire her. Her excitement and passion for photography is obvious from the moment you meet her. She worked with us to put together an engagement session out of state- which was thrilling for my husband. And on the day of the wedding, I could not have asked for a better photographer. The way she finds amazing light and knows exactly how to pose the bride and the groom is incredible. She makes every one of her subjects look fantastic! We have already gotten so many compliments on the photographs that Natalie has taken. I would recommend her to all brides. She is amazing!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Annapolis, MD 21403
BLOG

Hi, I'm Natalie. I'm an International Wedding Lifestyle Photographer living in the nautical town of Annapolis, Maryland. I've had the privilege of documenting weddings from New York City, to Seattle, Punta Cana and beyond. And I truly believe I have the best clients in the world.

I believe in creating something that is enduring and ... read more

I believe in creating something that is enduring and true. I believe in eternalizing the moment, in freezing the most precious days of our lives for our children and grandchildren. A photograph is so much more than pixels within a frame, it represents a fleeting time in our lives that we will never get back. I will forever cherish the images of my childhood, the sweet embrace of my grandmother, the way the world looked when I was four feet tall. I find comfort and strength in knowing that photography is forever. It is eternal. It is enduring. It is true.

The power of photography has never ceased to amaze me. The ability to fit a couple's love story within a single frame, to shape the way we see one another - it's quite an incredible thing. My photographic style is designed to be fun and comfortable. I love making my clients laugh, spending a few hours in the great outdoors, just capturing the sunset. I live for the clients that become my friends. The relationships that last years after the weddings are over.

+/- read less