Natalie Franke Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

No words can even begin to express how happy I am that we chose Natalie to document our 20 year vow renewal. As a wedding photographer myself I knew that choosing the right person was essential. I've known Natalie for many years in the industry but it's different when you become the bride (again!) and Natalie surpassed everything I could of wished for. Her sweetness, professionalism and simple joy to be around made our day easy and even more special. My husband not a huge fan of photos did awesome and even said how much he enjoyed everything. Natalie, not only as a friend, colleague but now also a client, I can't say enough wonderful things about you. You are a true blessing! Thank you for making me feel as special as I did even after 20 years of marriage!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Annapolis, MD 21403
BLOG

Hi, I'm Natalie. I'm an International Wedding Lifestyle Photographer living in the nautical town of Annapolis, Maryland. I've had the privilege of documenting weddings from New York City, to Seattle, Punta Cana and beyond. And I truly believe I have the best clients in the world.

I believe in creating something that is enduring and ... read more

I believe in creating something that is enduring and true. I believe in eternalizing the moment, in freezing the most precious days of our lives for our children and grandchildren. A photograph is so much more than pixels within a frame, it represents a fleeting time in our lives that we will never get back. I will forever cherish the images of my childhood, the sweet embrace of my grandmother, the way the world looked when I was four feet tall. I find comfort and strength in knowing that photography is forever. It is eternal. It is enduring. It is true.

The power of photography has never ceased to amaze me. The ability to fit a couple's love story within a single frame, to shape the way we see one another - it's quite an incredible thing. My photographic style is designed to be fun and comfortable. I love making my clients laugh, spending a few hours in the great outdoors, just capturing the sunset. I live for the clients that become my friends. The relationships that last years after the weddings are over.

+/- read less