Natalie Franke Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Natalie was a FANTASTIC photographer at our wedding. She is so talented and really knows all the great spots for photos in Annapolis. I selected her based on the pictures on her website, but my first conversation with her confirmed that she was the right choice - she is incredibly sweet and encouraging, which is very important for your wedding. My wedding photos are starting to come out, and I LOVE them. Can't wait to see the rest!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Annapolis, MD 21403
BLOG

Hi, I'm Natalie. I'm an International Wedding Lifestyle Photographer living in the nautical town of Annapolis, Maryland. I've had the privilege of documenting weddings from New York City, to Seattle, Punta Cana and beyond. And I truly believe I have the best clients in the world.

I believe in creating something that is enduring and ... read more

I believe in creating something that is enduring and true. I believe in eternalizing the moment, in freezing the most precious days of our lives for our children and grandchildren. A photograph is so much more than pixels within a frame, it represents a fleeting time in our lives that we will never get back. I will forever cherish the images of my childhood, the sweet embrace of my grandmother, the way the world looked when I was four feet tall. I find comfort and strength in knowing that photography is forever. It is eternal. It is enduring. It is true.

The power of photography has never ceased to amaze me. The ability to fit a couple's love story within a single frame, to shape the way we see one another - it's quite an incredible thing. My photographic style is designed to be fun and comfortable. I love making my clients laugh, spending a few hours in the great outdoors, just capturing the sunset. I live for the clients that become my friends. The relationships that last years after the weddings are over.

+/- read less