My Italian Wedding Favors

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Nic.Dee
07/04/2014

Ordered 70 platters for my wedding. Process was pretty quick. Received all of them, although some had markings on them that must have happened during their creation. I contacted them and Catherine was very prompt in correcting the problem and helping me. They have excellent customer service, and I would definitely use them again in the future for other occasions. Thank you, Catherine! <3

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
LOCATION
700 County Route 1, Pine island, NY 10969
BLOG

My Italian Wedding Favors is your number one source for crystal favors, bomboniere favors, Italian ribbon confetti and capodimonte favors. We specialize in handmade Italian Wedding Bomboniere. We are family owned and operted and  have been offering Italian Wedding and Party favors at factory prices for the past 19 years. We guarantee that we will absolutely not be undersold. If you have any questions about our wedding favors please feel free to call us toll free anytime at 1(866) 99-FAVOR. We will personally be happy to help you and answer any questions you might have. We look forward to providing you with fabulous italian wedding favors and an added personal touch! You can email us with any Italian wedding favor questions. Go to our Contact us and we will personally email you back right away with answers to your questions. Most items on our site are handmade and handpainted.  Due to the nature of this quality, My Italian Wedding Favors cannot be responsible for variations in color, size, shape, weight etc. Our customers can be assured that we make every effort possible to control the quality of our products. We are an Exclusive distributor of  D'Lusso Designs Favors  and Lorren Home Trends. If you see Bomboniere,  Italian wedding favors or Italian Baby shower favors that you like on another site but cannot find them by searching our site, please call us. We can almost definitely get them for you at a lower price.

CALL US TOLL FREE AT 1(866) 99-FAVOR.

Thank you for shopping for your Italian favors and baby shower favors at My Italian wedding favors.com

+/- read less
Details
Products: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Printing
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)