CouplesOnCakes

Beacon, NY View map

CouplesOnCakes.com is a wedding gift and favor company headquartered in Beacon, New York. A few friends founded the company in 2009, and they’ve had a focus on customer service and quality goods ever since. They want to make shopping for these wedding day essentials a breeze. CouplesOnCakes.com stocks guest favors, gifts, wedding ceremony candles, and more.

CouplesOnCakes.com stocks an array of themed, custom, catalog, and personalized items. They’ll take care of design, printing, shipping, assembly, and even express shipping. Cake-toppers options include personalized details such as specific hair colors, interests, and even shoe and bouquet hues. Some of the other specific goods in their inventory include:

• Sunglasses
  • Clothing
  • Barware
  • Stickers/labels
  • Send-off items
  • Bed/bath
  • Photo favors

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog
Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Bags & Travel
Labels & Stickers
Photo Favors
Send-Off
Sunglasses

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

Next Day

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
Exchanges
Partial Refund
Full Refund

Mallory D. Married on 10/18/2019

Quality Piece from Quality People

Brian from CouplesonCakes was generous enough to be a part of a wedding giveaway that we won in memory of my father who passed when I was young. From the very beginning Brian was responsive, accommodating and professional. We couldn't be more grateful for how our piece turned out, we were able to individualize it to represent us truly as a couple. I am amazed at the detail and beauty of the porcelain cake topper. If you are looking to hire a genuinely kind and thorough business for your wedding decor/details, you don't need to look any further than CouplesonCakes. Thank you again for showing us your kindness and expertise. We can't wait to show it off!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 06/08/2019
    Brian at Couples on Cakes did an amazing job customizing our topper. I had just about everything customized, and he worked with me through many emails to get exactly the shades I wanted. He was also very prompt, as I received my order only 9 days after placing it, including customization and shipping time.
    Harper W. Married on 05/25/2019

Great service, even greater product!

CouplesOnCakes was the wedding topper vendor I used and they were fantastic! After submitting my request to them with the certain specifications, they emailed me asking questions and making sure I was getting what I wanted. They were very pleasant and helpful. They asked for pictures so they could be exact. The wait time was about 3-4 weeks. The end result was exactly what I wanted! They did everything I requested and it looks so beautiful! The money spent on it was definitely worth it! I highly recommend CouplesOnCakes if you want a well made, beautiful, detailed, keep sake, cake topper, that looks like you and your fiancé!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

CouplesOnCakes 1
Discount
Getting Married? At CouplesOnCakes.com We have tons of wedding accessories, everything from planning, to aisle, all the way to anniversary. Take 10% off your order with this WeddingWire exclusive coupon code! Thanks for dropping by :)

123 Rombout Ave Beacon, NY, 12508
Location of (CouplesOnCakes)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding