24 Overhill Lane, Warwick, NY 10990 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25

About J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting

I am passionately dedicated to creating a work of art for you and your family that will be a keepsake for a lifetime. I take special care to the details that you want in your work of art and the nuances of your event. You can trust that the painting will reflect your celebration. I strive to capture the gesture, time of day, and mood of your special day.

I guarantee that your guests will be entertained as your work of art is created during the event. Your guests are welcome to talk with me and ask questions while I paint. I enjoy them too.

Having a piece of art commissioned is a refection of the human spirit, of the quality of life and culture that we live in.

Follow J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting on
The groom dipping the bride during their first dance, while parents of bride and groom look on and...
kumer 720 4450 51 920838 157834958410136
Russo's on the Bay Romance
Russo's on the Bay Romance
29 17 rockleighedit
caskey 3173 copy
05282017daniellebrandon72
meredithandcarmine0725201772 1
J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting
Outdoor ceremony painting with bridal party, created at the wedding and finished on location.
Janet Howard-Fatta painting at Glenmere Mansion an outdoor wedding brunch.
Janet Howard-Fatta painting at Glenmere Mansion an outdoor wedding brunch.
07 paigerussellnotdone 01

35 Reviews for J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting

• Kay

Kay Par · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Top Professionalism

I came across at least 5 painters when searching for one for my wedding, and I am thrilled that I picked Live Event Painting by Janet Howard-Fatta! One of the first things that drew me to Janet's page were the style and quality of her paintings. Her paintings are calm to the eye and she captures the important details in a live painting. Janet was extremely professional before, during, and after our event. She was open to make my vision of the painting a reality and she truly captured the joy and love on our wedding day. If you want a unique memory at your wedding and a special piece of art in your home as newly weds, I highly recommend Live Event Painting by Janet Howard-Fatta.

Sent on 05/03/2019

J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting's reply:

Thank you for that outstanding review and for recognizing the value in my work. I enjoyed working with you to create your vision on your special day.
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Chimento · Married on 12/13/2019

12/13/19 Wedding!

Working with Janet was absolutely magical! She was such a pleasure to work with, she was kind, professional, passionate, and so talented. She was the highlight of my wedding, my guests had never seen a live painter and loved seeing her progress! By the end of the night my guests were captivated by the end results. I can not recommend Janet enough! I actually went a size up for the painting and I am so happy i did! The amount of work and love Janet puts into each painting was incredible. The fine details is really what captures your special night! I can not thank her enough for capturing all the love that was in my first dance! Do your self a favor and book with her for your wedding or event!

Sent on 02/12/2020

J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting's reply:

HUGE SMiLE! Thank you! You are a pleasure and all of your guests, Oh What a Night!! Thank you and Congratulations!! I'm so happy to have met you and worked with you to create this piece!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• 24 Overhill Lane Warwick, NY, 10990 See on map
    845-859-7063 (Phone number)
    Location of (J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting)