24 Overhill Lane, Warwick, NY 10990 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33

About J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting

I am passionately dedicated to creating a work of art for you and your family that will be a keepsake for a lifetime. I take special care to the details that you want in your work of art and the nuances of your event. You can trust that the painting will reflect your celebration. I strive to capture the gesture, time of day, and mood of your special day.

I guarantee that your guests will be entertained as your work of art is created during the event. Your guests are welcome to talk with me and ask questions while I paint. I enjoy them too.

Having a piece of art commissioned is a refection of the human spirit, of the quality of life and culture that we live in.

Follow J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting on

29 17 rockleighedit
caskey 3173 copy
05282017daniellebrandon72
meredithandcarmine0725201772 1
J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting
Painting of an indoor wedding ceremony. The ceremony was 15 minutes long, and I started as the...
Live event painting of bride and groom first dance  with their dog next to them in the paintings...
Live event painting of bride and groom first dance with their dog next to them in the paintings...
Outdoor ceremony painting with bridal party, created at the wedding and finished on location.
Janet Howard-Fatta painting at Glenmere Mansion an outdoor wedding brunch.
Janet Howard-Fatta painting at Glenmere Mansion an outdoor wedding brunch.
07 paigerussellnotdone 01

J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting 6
J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting 7

Jillian · Married on 12/01/2018

First dance painting

I cannot recommend Janet enough! She did an amazing job on our first dance painting. She captured every small detail and really took the time to make it personal. My husband and I could not be happier!

Sent on 11/26/2018

J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting's reply:

Thank you so much!!! It was such a pleasure to create the painting and be there on your special day. I hope it always brings you joy!

Danielle · Married on 12/01/2018

A Forever Treasure

Janet perfectly captured our wedding at the Rainbow Room, and was even able to paint in our family members. We will cherish this piece forever.

Sent on 01/24/2019
    J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting 8

J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so glad I was there to capture your stunningly, beautiful reception! I really enjoyed all of your family - so fun!

Robyn · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Experience & Best Investment We Could Have Made

We decided to get an event painting instead of Getting a video - and hands down was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. Janet came highly recommended by one of her peers - and I am SO glad we found her. She is beyond a pleasure to work with. Having a video done Very professional and takes great care to get to know her clients and get a feel for what they want in their paintings. We spoke in detail on the phone for almost 45 minutes about what the painting should look and feel like, whom we wanted pictured, and what was important to us in the painting. Our guests really loved seeing her paint, and loved interacting with her as well. She gets there early to start the background and by the end of the night the painting was mostly done. She takes it home to finish final touches; because she genuinely wants it to be a perfect depiction of your special event / day - and her work really is and does speak for itself. I would recommend her to anyone I know that is getting married - and not only that - really encourage them to get a live painter if they weren’t considering it (using Janet of course). My wedding day would not have been the same without her, and I now have a timeless beautiful painting of the day in my living room that not only we can enjoy every day; but our friends and family can enjoy when they come over also.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting 9

J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting's reply:

Robyn, Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your event. Everything was beautiful and it was a room filled with wonderful people - so I certainly had a lot of inspiration to create with. Wishing you and Jon continued blessings.

Award

J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Design, Printing, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Home Improvement
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 3-4 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No