7 Reviews for J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting

User Photos
7 J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting Reviews

When my mom told me about hiring a live painter for my wedding I wasn't convinced, but after seeing Janet work and the crowd that she drew during the wedding I was sold, and even more so when we received our painting in the mail.. I am OBSESSED with it! What I loved about Janet during the time that she was painting is that she took the time to come up to me and asked me for my opinion on what scene I wanted her to paint from pictures that she had taken, and also when guests approached her, she took the time to talk to them, rather then ignoring them and just handing them a business card. The detail that Janet put into the painting you can definitely tell that it is my husband and I and I love the little details that she included that you wouldn't even think of. The painting has been one of the most talked about features of my wedding and my parents and I think it was definitely money well spent!! I would recommend Janet to everyone and anyone looking to hire a live painter for their wedding or event!

Photo for J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting Review
Profile Picture Brittany, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Janet is incredible. She is so professional and accommodating. She arrived early to start the painting. We consulted about the style of the painting and she really listened. Her work is beautiful, she really captured the mood of gen evening! Everyone compliments me on what a romantic and elegant touch it was to have a live artist. We are so happy Janet was part of it wedding! We highly recommend her work!

Profile Picture Christina , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Janet was a HUGE highlight of the night. People were mesmerized by her talent and her final product blew us away. I would absolutely use her for another event!

Profile Picture Sasha, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough wonderful things about Janet. She is honest, sweet and incredibly talented. From the moment I contacted her, she worked with me to answer all my questions, describe what she does and the process, and make sure her plan for our painting was exactly what we envisioned. Everyone at our wedding told us that they loved watching the painting unfold throughout the night, and that Janet was so lovely to chat with as she was painting. Janet worked on the painting to perfect it after our wedding was over, and then shipped it to us when it was finished. We could not be more pleased with the finished product. She captured our two families perfectly, and her work is so superb. Janet did not miss a single detail, down to the small details of what we were wearing, and the facial expressions of us and our families. The painting is truly a work of art, and is now one of our most treasured items. We hung it up within minutes of receiving it, and we love looking at it everyday. We cannot recommend Janet enough.

Photo for J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting Review
Profile Picture Jenna, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Janet was a real draw and a source of fascination for our guests, who felt that her work and her personality were sparkling! She ended up making a beautiful piece of art for us that we love and will hold on to and cherish for generations to come! While we did not deal directly with her until the end of the process, our wedding planner reported that Janet was professional, flexible, and a pleasure to deal with!

Photo for J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting Review - Our wedding reception painting
Profile Picture Molly, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had Janet for our wedding this past November and I can not say enough great things about her! Worth every single penny. She is a wonderful woman to work with and my guests are still raving about her! Our painting is breathtaking and priceless and we will have this family heirloom for the rest of our lives! We will use her again in the future! She is an amazing artist and if you’re thinking of having a painter at your wedding BOOK JANET BEFORE SHE IS UNAVAILABLE! loveeeeee 5 out of 5 stars unbelievable!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing artist! My guests loved watching the event unfold with every brush stroke.

Profile Picture Laurie, 6/12/17, 1 Review