J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting Reviews

J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting 4
J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting 5

Jillian · Married on 12/01/2018

First dance painting

I cannot recommend Janet enough! She did an amazing job on our first dance painting. She captured every small detail and really took the time to make it personal. My husband and I could not be happier!

Sent on 11/26/2018

J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting's reply:

Thank you so much!!! It was such a pleasure to create the painting and be there on your special day. I hope it always brings you joy!

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2018

The best decision!

Hiring Janet to paint our outdoor wedding was the best decision! I could tell early on that she's very passionate about art, and she works closely with you beforehand to understand your vision for your painting. I told her that I envisioned something magical and romantic, and I cannot say enough about how magical and romantic our painting turned out! The people we asked her to paint into the wedding came out perfectly too. Guests were so enamored with her work and couldn't stop taking about it. She's very personable and engaging with anyone who would come up to talk to her, and I'd highly recommend her for your event!

Sent on 12/05/2018

J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting's reply:

Thank you Amanda! It was such a pleasure to work with you creating your vision. Your wedding was so unique, charming, & beautiful. I loved everything about my Dallas weekend and the painting itself!

Brooke · Married on 08/18/2018

Janet is absolutely amazing! She wowed my guests with her unique artistry - and wowed us with the most amazing painting of the most special moment of our lives! Hands down the best money spent on my wedding day.

J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting 6

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

Janet painted our wedding ceremony and it turned out absolutely perfect. We are so happy to have the painting in our home. Janet was a pleasure to work from start to finish. She loves what she does and was a great addition to our wedding day. I recommend her without hesitation!

Danielle · Married on 06/03/2018

Janet's talent is out of this world! I hired her as a surprise for my now husband at our wedding. She was so easy to work with and the painting she created for us is one which we will treasure forever!

Sent on 07/23/2018

J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting's reply:

Thank you Danielle! You are such a pleasure, I am so glad I was able to create this painting for you both. Wishing you both all the best!

Cristina · Married on 05/20/2018

I found the idea of hiring a live wedding painter online, and initially was on the fence about it. When I found Janet’s page and saw her previous work I fell in love. I looked into pricing, and her pricing was comparable to other event painters I had looked into. We had a tight budget as it was, but we decided to make it work and go forward with booking her for our wedding and I am truly so so glad that we did! We loved working with Janet, five stars doesn’t feel like enough! Communication was always easy and she responded very quickly to any questions I had leading up to the wedding. She traveled to us from out of state. She arrived to our wedding reception early in the day to start painting the room and then painted our first dance. She was such a hit at our wedding reception-our guests LOVED watching her paint and almost a month later our guests are still talking about how wonderful of an idea it was to have a live wedding painting, how awesome she was, and what a wonderful job she did. Aside from the actual wedding ceremony, Janet painting our first dance was a definite favorite of ours and the guests alike! We received our final painting in the mail and it is so beautiful-we love it more than I could have imagined that we would. We can recognize so many people in the painting, including our son which makes it even that much more special. Having a piece of art like this is such a perfect and unique keepsake from one of the most special days of our lives, and we will cherish it forever. I would recommend her without a doubt-she is worth every penny and then some!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting 7

J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting's reply:

Thank you for that glowing review! I had so much fun painting wedding! It is now one of my favorite paintings, I love the composition - and the way you too looked at each other. Congratulations on a life of love!!! Thank you! You get a 5 star client review from me!

Christina · Married on 01/27/2018

Janet was so accommodating! I contacted her to do a painting for our first dance as a surprise to my husband. She was always responsive, easy to communicate with, and super helpful. During the reception she was a huge center point for entertainment as my guests went throughout the night to watch her and see the progress. It came out wonderful and I wouldn’t change a thing! Best $ spent and a lifetime souvenir from your wedding that’s more unique than just a photo.

Sent on 05/21/2018

J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting's reply:

Big HUG Christina!!!! Thank you so much for this awesome review...I enjoyed working you and I'm so delighted to have helped pull off this surprise and create a work of art for you both!

Brittany · Married on 11/18/2017

When my mom told me about hiring a live painter for my wedding I wasn't convinced, but after seeing Janet work and the crowd that she drew during the wedding I was sold, and even more so when we received our painting in the mail.. I am OBSESSED with it! What I loved about Janet during the time that she was painting is that she took the time to come up to me and asked me for my opinion on what scene I wanted her to paint from pictures that she had taken, and also when guests approached her, she took the time to talk to them, rather then ignoring them and just handing them a business card. The detail that Janet put into the painting you can definitely tell that it is my husband and I and I love the little details that she included that you wouldn't even think of. The painting has been one of the most talked about features of my wedding and my parents and I think it was definitely money well spent!! I would recommend Janet to everyone and anyone looking to hire a live painter for their wedding or event!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting 8

J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting's reply:

Now I'm walking on clouds! Thank you for that excellent review and for appreciating all the details that matter to me too! I am so passionate about event painting, your review means the world to me. Thank you!

Christina · Married on 11/11/2017

Janet is incredible. She is so professional and accommodating. She arrived early to start the painting. We consulted about the style of the painting and she really listened. Her work is beautiful, she really captured the mood of gen evening! Everyone compliments me on what a romantic and elegant touch it was to have a live artist. We are so happy Janet was part of it wedding! We highly recommend her work!

Sent on 12/05/2017

J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words here especially the part about really listening, and I just loved working with you. I'm delighted to have your painting as part of my portfolio!

Sasha · Married on 11/10/2017

Janet was a HUGE highlight of the night. People were mesmerized by her talent and her final product blew us away. I would absolutely use her for another event!

Sent on 11/11/2017

J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting's reply:

Thank you so much for that rave review! You and Greg are such a pleasure to work with!!!

Jenna · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about Janet. She is honest, sweet and incredibly talented. From the moment I contacted her, she worked with me to answer all my questions, describe what she does and the process, and make sure her plan for our painting was exactly what we envisioned. Everyone at our wedding told us that they loved watching the painting unfold throughout the night, and that Janet was so lovely to chat with as she was painting. Janet worked on the painting to perfect it after our wedding was over, and then shipped it to us when it was finished. We could not be more pleased with the finished product. She captured our two families perfectly, and her work is so superb. Janet did not miss a single detail, down to the small details of what we were wearing, and the facial expressions of us and our families. The painting is truly a work of art, and is now one of our most treasured items. We hung it up within minutes of receiving it, and we love looking at it everyday. We cannot recommend Janet enough.

Sent on 12/07/2017
    J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting 9

J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting's reply:

This just caused me to burst into tears. It means so much to me that my work is appreciated and cherished. Thank you for such a wonderful review.

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2017

We had Janet for our wedding this past November and I can not say enough great things about her! Worth every single penny. She is a wonderful woman to work with and my guests are still raving about her! Our painting is breathtaking and priceless and we will have this family heirloom for the rest of our lives! We will use her again in the future! She is an amazing artist and if you’re thinking of having a painter at your wedding BOOK JANET BEFORE SHE IS UNAVAILABLE! loveeeeee 5 out of 5 stars unbelievable!

Sent on 12/20/2017

J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting's reply:

Thank you Nicole for this rave review! You are such a pleasure to work with, I look forward to working with you again. Blessings to you and your family!!!!

Laurie · Married on 06/12/2017

Amazing artist! My guests loved watching the event unfold with every brush stroke.

Molly · Married on 10/14/2017

Janet was a real draw and a source of fascination for our guests, who felt that her work and her personality were sparkling! She ended up making a beautiful piece of art for us that we love and will hold on to and cherish for generations to come! While we did not deal directly with her until the end of the process, our wedding planner reported that Janet was professional, flexible, and a pleasure to deal with!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting 10

J, Howard Studios Live Event Painting's reply:

Thank you so much Molly for that glowing review! I love that you included a photo of the painting!