East Meadow, NY 11554 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Captured on Canvas

Daniel Angeli has been a Live Event Artist for over 5 years. Since 2008 he has painted over 100 live events in NYC, upstate New York, New Jersey, Long Island, Philadelphia, DC, and many more cities around the globe. As a live event painter, Dan specializes in weddings. He is also is available for Bar/Bat Mitvahs, Birthday Parties, Anniversary Parties, Sweet 16s, Quinceaneras, Memorial Portraits, and Corporate Events. Check out the Captured on Canvas Website and Blog for more information, and don't forget to Like us on Facebook for the latest updates! Dan can also be easily reached at (917) 297-5250 or artist@capturedoncanvas.us

Follow Captured on Canvas on

Captured on Canvas 7
  • ISMAEL

Ismael Mercedes · Married on 09/20/2019

MarilynGetsAMercedes 09/20/19

Let me just start by saying, Thank You so much Daniel. Your work, your commitment and dedication stands out above the rest. I want to thank Daniel Angeli so much for the work he did for my Wedding. I got married on 09/20/19 and he did an amazing job recreating my first dance with my beautiful bride. I first contacted Daniel in 2018 interested in hiring him for my wedding. I wanted to surprise my Wife and boy was she surprised. As soon as she saw him working on the painting when we walked into the main Reception Hall she started crying. Happy tears of course. Throughout the whole process Daniel Angeli was a gentleman. He answered all my questions quick and right to the point and made sure to always have his line of communication open if I had to speak with him. He arrived early at the venue, which was Surf Club in New Rochelle and worked magic. My guest were able to drink and dance the night away as well as watch him work and talk to him and laugh. His work is amazing and it stands out above all else that I’ve seen when it comes to wedding paintings. I would recommend him to anyone that want to add that extra touch to your special day.

Sent on 10/12/2019
    Captured on Canvas 14
  • Loura

Loura Said · Married on 06/30/2019

So talented !

We hired Dan at our wedding at Naninas in the Park after meeting him at one of our friends weddings last year. Dan was an absolute pleasure to work with! He is extremely professional, responsive and so nice. He answered all our questions and helped us decide on some of the painting options. Not to mention he is beyond talented at what he does. I could not be more happier with our painting! He truly captured a magical moment for us. Thank you Dan for giving us our first piece of artwork in our new home! It was such a pleasure having you celebrating with us. Guests could not stop raving about him.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Captured on Canvas 15
  • SASHA

Sasha Perez · Married on 06/28/2019

Best Painter Ever!

I was in a search for something unique and vintage for our wedding. After doing some intense research I found out that we could have a live painter at our wedding. I knew that we needed to have a painter come to our wedding and paint our first dance. I found many amazing live painters but Captured on Canvas by Daniel Angeli really caught my interest. I emailed him right away and he got back to me extremely fast. After that it was history. I booked him right there! We spoke briefly on the phone so that we could learn more about his work and for him to learn more about us. We finally met him on the wedding day. I saw him already painting the reception area before the ceremony even started! It was amazing! Before our wedding was over, I did look at his work and I was amazed how well he painted me and my husband. It looks just like us! I was amazed how he could work with loud noise and people constantly going to him and watching him. Daniel is the man! He is a super friendly guy and he spoke with everyone who approached him. Family members and friends were fascinated by him and his work since they couldn’t believe that live painting is a thing! Now they are all interested in having this done one day for themselves! We paid for Daniel to do touch ups so we cannot wait to see all the extra details he will put in (including my dog)….ahhh we are excited!!!! Thank you Daniel!!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Captured on Canvas FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Photo Favors
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale

• Pop Décor
    Pop Décor Wedding Favors

Wonderful artist and excellent presentation!

• The Engagements
    The Engagements Wedding Bands

Dan is great! If you want a truly unique, one-of-a-kind work of art, look no further. A true gentleman, and a pro. Highly recommend!

• Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant
    Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I adore Captured on Canvas memories of Wedding Day! What a special gift for the Engaged & Wedding Couples. Skip the online Gift List for blenders & toasters and present to the Newlyweds an heirloom they'll treasure forever--their Wedding Day *Captured on Canvas*!

• East Meadow, 11554 See on map