Captured on Canvas Reviews

Captured on Canvas 6
Captured on Canvas 7

Meghan Madden · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely amazing

Dan is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! He is so helpful, answered all of our questions, and painted a picture better then I could have ever asked for! He’s so friendly to everyone who came up to him at the wedding and explained everything he was doing! I couldn’t recommend him more! He really went the extra mile throughout the whole process!

• Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely amazing

3 months later and I still admire the Canvas Daniel did on my wedding night. I am so happy he was able to paint our first dance and was also able to add my precious Dog In the painting. Our guest were very intrigued and he was so pleasant. A few weeks later we received our thank you cards and they were just BEAUTIFUL!! He is by far the best!!!

Captured on Canvas 8

Alexis Tarasco · Married on 09/14/2018

Amazing!

AMAZING! My guests are still raving about Dan and his work. Our picture came out fantastic!

Patricia · Married on 09/08/2018

I hired Dan for my daughters wedding on 9/8/18 at Hamilton Farm Golf Club! Not only is he an extremely talented artist, he is also professional, polite and an all around pleasure. Having him paint throughout the reception added that extra special detail I was looking for. Thank you Dan for your talent and passion creating something the bride and groom will treasure forever. We can’t wait to see the finished portrait!

Captured on Canvas 9

ashley · Married on 08/11/2018

i can not say enough amazing things! i was very stressed the day of my wedding about not being able to have my ceremony outside but he made it possible to still have my painting be of the outside. his personallity was so nice and made both me and my husband feel less upset about it not being outside. my guests went on and on raving how amazing he was! thank you so so much dan! we LOVE our painting!

Captured on Canvas 10

Shannon Masullo · Married on 05/25/2018

Amazing artist!!!

I can’t say enough wonderful things about this painter. He is so incredible talented and my husband and I couldn’t be happier with our wedding day painting.

Captured on Canvas 11

Romina C · Married on 05/06/2018

Beautiful wedding painting!

Dan beautifully painted our first dance! He was a joy to work with, very professional, and extremely talented! Our guests were amazed watching him capture our wedding. He included all the details we asked for and our painting is perfect! Thank you so much Dan!!

Manali · Married on 04/07/2018

Beautiful Painting!

We wanted something unique and lifelong for our wedding and Captured on Canvas brought that to us! Daniel was amazing to work with - he was very quick with emails and even spoke to us on the phone to explain the process and took an interest in what we were looking for. During the wedding itself he set up in an area where guests were able to see him and approach him! Not only did we get a beautiful painting that will stay with us forever but our guests were able to be part of the process. Thank you Daniel!!

Kayla · Married on 11/19/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Daniel. From the very beginning, he was so professional, accommodating, and an absolute pleasure to work with! Everyone, myself included, were mesmerized watching him paint during our reception. His work is just stunning! Thank you so much, Daniel, for being apart of our special day and for capturing our first dance in such a beautiful way!

Ava · Married on 10/22/2017

Daniel is one of the nicest people I have met. He genuinely cares about his artwork & sharing the excitement of your special day. He was always attentive to my messages and requests. He did a lovely job & did not take up much space in our venue. Our guests were definitely intrigued! Overall he is a unique gem of talent you won’t regret bringing to your wedding day!! I was pleasantly surprised about how much the painting looked like us & our loved ones. Thank you so much for a beautiful memory for generations to enjoy.

Captured on Canvas 12

Brenda · Married on 10/15/2017

I hired Dan Angeli of Captured on Canvas for my son's wedding in October. He truly captured the night on canvas. From the backdrop of the skyline to the bride and groom dancing. The guests were in awe watching his painting come alive by the end of the evening. He is a very professional, talented artist and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend him if you want to capture that special occasion. A painting is worth a thousand words. Thank Dan

Jennie · Married on 10/13/2017

YES! Yes! Yes! This was such an amazing and unique addition to our wedding! Our guests were in awe watching Dan work throughout the reception (as were we). Dan was very easy to work with - responsive, professional and EXTREMELY talented. We cannot wait to see the finished product!!! THANK YOU!

Captured on Canvas 13

Caitlin · Married on 09/29/2017

Dan Angeli is such an extremely talented artist! He painted the scene of our first dance and included so much detail! We were so happy with the finished product, we look at it in awe every single day! We would 100% recommend his service!

Captured on Canvas 14

Peggi · Married on 09/15/2017

I cannot express how happy I am to have made the decision to #1, have a live-event-painter at my son's wedding, and #2, to have chosen Dan to be the artist. He was so easy to work with. He answered every email with the quickest response. When I met him at the event I thought what a warm, friendly & delightful man he was. All my guests admired his work as his brush danced along the canvas from 4pm to midnight!! The bride and groom loved their surprise gift and everyone thought "what a wonderful idea"!! He did a wonderful job capturing this special day on canvas. I would highly recommend him!!

Liz · Married on 09/09/2017

Dan did an amazing job painting our first dance at our wedding. He exceeded our expectations and captured the moment perfectly. Highly recommend him. Dan was interactive with our guests the entire evening. We still have people talking about what a great job he did. He was easy to work with from start to finish, could not have asked for anything more.

Amy · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I wanted a live painter after seeing it at a previous wedding. After searching online through Wedding Wire, I found Daniel and Captured on Canvas. Daniel is incredibly sweet and was so responsive to my emails. We received our painting about 3 and half months after our wedding and it was worth the wait! I loved the fact that I was able to include my whole family and my husband's family in the painting. His prices were reasonable and he updated us throughout the process so that we knew exactly when we were expecting our painting! We surprised our guests at our wedding with the live painter and everyone still tells us how much they loved watching Daniel paint and LOVED the finished painting. Please, do not hesitate, contact Daniel today to make a very special moment of your day a beautiful masterpiece!

Rosanne · Married on 07/30/2017

Daniel was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! Besides the beautiful painting we got at the end of our day, our guests were raving about how wonderful it was to watch him create it throughout the night. We've been hearing about it for weeks! Daniel was by far our favorite vendor, and I can't wait to have another reason to call him up! He's truly a master of his craft and it was that exact special touch we were looking for. Daniel, we can't thank you enough! --Rosanne and William

Laurie · Married on 07/15/2017

I was referred to Captured on Canvas by another live event artist, and I could not be happier with the referral. Daniel was incredibly easy to work with from day one. He listened to my ideas, and created the most beautiful painting of our first dance. Daniel was a hit at the wedding, and guests were checking in to see what he was up to throughout the evening. Most guests had never seen a live event painter at a wedding, and could not get over what he was able to do in the hours we were there. They could not wait to see the finished product, and still can't get over the likeness of all the people in the painting. The detail is unreal! We were so excited to get the finished product, and cannot wait to get it back from the framer! It is an incredible piece of art, and one of our most cherished memories from the wedding. I am so happy we decided to have Daniel capture our wedding, and consider it to be one of the best investments from the entire day!

Jenna · Married on 07/14/2017

Daniel is an amazing artist and person to work with! We are so happy that we chose to have him at our wedding, the guests won't stop talking about how amazing it was to watch his painting transform throughout the night! We love the final product and it is hanging in our living room...he did an amazing job illustrating the colors and setting of the night as well as capturing our faces in the moment! He arrived before the event and stayed until the very end, his dedication and professionalism throughout the whole process was greatly appreciated. We highly recommend Daniel, great person and great artist!!

Captured on Canvas 15

Kim · Married on 03/25/2017

Daniel was a pleasure to work with. No hassle, very easygoing. He was a HUGE hit at that wedding! People were watching him and taking pictures of him all night! He did a fantastic job painting, and I cannot wait to see the finished product! This was such a great memory to have and keep as a piece or art from our special day! I highly recommend booking with Daniel, your guests will be blown away and you will end up with a beautiful part of your day on canvas! So happy we did this!!

• User7921969 · 1+ year ago

Once I learned about live event painting, I knew I needed it for my wedding. I researched many artists, and decided to go with Dan based on his style. He did an amazing job. My guests loved checking up on the painting throughout the night.

Sarah · Married on 12/03/2016

Dan is a truly talented professional! We found him very easy to work with as he was very responsive and listened to what we wanted. He far exceeded our expectations and captured so many beautiful details in our painting. He is very talented and it certainly shows! The guests also loved watching his painting progress throughout the night and they were in awe of his work and how realistic everything was portrayed. My husband and I are so lucky to have this painting as another way to remember our special day and can't thank Dan enough for the beautiful work of art! It is so special and meaningful and we know we will get compliments on it hanging in our home for years to come! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dan!!

Keri · Married on 11/05/2016

I don't even know where to begin or what to truly say other then PERFECTION! Daniel truly captured everything I could have wanted and them some for the perfect live painting. He worked with me on this before the wedding with all details I had wanted....made sure that everything was what I had wanted for the final product. This was a masterpiece and truly a special touch to the wedding for so many reasons. He truly touched my heart with it all. The amount of people stunned and amazed at his work during the wedding, was that much more once they had seen his final piece. It was a pleasure and honor to have worked with him and I only hope to be able to use him in the future!!!

Lynne · Married on 10/15/2016

I’m not sure where to begin sing the praises of Daniel because there aren’t enough words to express the pleasure it was to work with him and what a truly talented artist he is. On the business side, he is so prompt to answer emails and is very accommodating to any requests. As a painter, his work will leave you speechless. When we saw the painting at the end of the evening, we were in awe of what Daniel had done. He didn’t miss a detail in the room, he included the family members we had asked him to include and he captured the entrance of the bride and groom just perfectly. Daniel is working on his finishing touches to the painting but I am so confident in his talent that I wanted to write a testimonial about him and his work before we even see his completed artwork. I have no doubt we absolutely love and treasure it!

Amanda · Married on 08/20/2016

Daniel was amazing to work with! He exceeded our expectations in every way! We fell in love with his work after seeing his instagram posts and we were so happy we hired him! All of our guests loved watching him paint live during our wedding and it definitely made our wedding unique and special. His attention to detail is outstanding and we were so happy we hired him! He was on time, professional, and really great at answering all of our questions. Would definitely recommend him for any event!