Baldwin, NY 11510 Map · Phone number

About Erika Event Painting

I am a Live Event Painter and Celebration Artist based out of New York City and Long Island (will travel!), who attends special events to paint the event and it's guests as the night unfolds. Events I've painted include wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions, bar and bat mitzvahs, birthday parties, anniversry parties, sweet sixteens, corporate parties, holiday parties, and fundraisers.

I capture the mood of the evening through paint and add fine details after the event to ensure a high quality work of art. Guests love seeing how the painting transforms throughout the night and I have fun interactin with guests as they seach for themselves or their friends in the painting.

For Availability, Packages, and Pricing, email erikaeventpainting@gmail.com or call Erika directly at (516) 582-4218.

Follow Erika Event Painting on

Erika Event Painting 3
  • Daria

Daria · Married on 08/18/2019

Amazing work!

I found Erika through Instagram, reached out, and quickly heard back! Erika was very easy to get in contact with and we stayed in contact leading up to my wedding. Erika sent over a questionnaire with specific details related to the painting, including the exact scene we want painted, who to paint, what the wedding colors are, and if there is anything else we would like for her to include (e.g., I had asked that she paint the entire train of my dress, rather than it bustled as it will actually be at the time of the first dance).
    My husband, our guests, and I were amazed at how much of the painting Erika had already finished by the end of the night and the detail she was adding. We cannot wait to see the finished product!!
    We definitely recommend hiring a painter for your wedding. It allows you to capture this special moment in such a unique way...especially with Erika's details, I'm sure that we will feel like we are right back in that moment when we will be looking at the finished product.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Greg Kopstein · Married on 08/12/2018

A Grandview Wedding

We had seen a live painter at a wedding in Florida and absolutely loved the idea. We chose Erika because we liked her style and we loved her other work (see her Instagram). She was very helpful with suggestions during the process and was flexible to what we wanted. Not only was she willing to paint people in, but she also painted our dog, Vince, in.

Erika was also very helpful in suggesting what to paint - we originally chose our first dance, but changed it to the ceremony which was moved indoors due to rain. Despite the last minute changes, Erika was great and the painting came out beautifully. We picked it up today and we cannot say enough about how beautiful it is!

Having Erika paint our ceremony was our wedding gift to ourselves. A photograph can be beautiful and can capture a moment, but it isn't as special as a painting, which is rare and unique. Our guests loved seeing her paint during the reception and we'll have this painting for our whole lives, which would not have been possible without Erika.

Give yourselves the gift of her painting. You'll love the painting and you'll cherish the special way of portraying your moment.

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Erika Event Painting 4

Mia · Married on 06/22/2018

I would give more than 5 stars if i could! I cannot say enough good things about Erika and her work product. Our painting is absolutely incredible and something we will have forever. Our family and friends can't get over the likeness of the painting to all of us; it is spot on. Erika captured all of the elements that are most important to us and had the details down perfectly from the chandeliers, to our cake, to the wedding dress and flowers/tablescape. Erika was an absolute delight to work with and her talent is just amazing. I still can't get over how perfect it looks and how quickly it was finished! Thank you for creating something so beautiful that my husband and I will hang in our home and enjoy for years to come. I would recommend Erika without reservation to anyone that is interested in a live painting, it was a really fun touch to the night and 100000% worth it.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Erika Event Painting FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Photo Favors
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale

• Captured on Canvas
    Captured on Canvas Wedding Favors

Erika Event Painting will depict your wedding in the most highly detailed way possible. She is literally one of kind in terms of talent!

• Baldwin, 11510 See on map