Baldwin, NY 11510 Map · Phone number

About Erika Event Painting

I am a Live Event Painter and Celebration Artist based out of New York City and Long Island (will travel!), who attends special events to paint the event and it's guests as the night unfolds. Events I've painted include wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions, bar and bat mitzvahs, birthday parties, anniversry parties, sweet sixteens, corporate parties, holiday parties, and fundraisers.

I capture the mood of the evening through paint and add fine details after the event to ensure a high quality work of art. Guests love seeing how the painting transforms throughout the night and I have fun interactin with guests as they seach for themselves or their friends in the painting.

For Availability, Packages, and Pricing, email erikaeventpainting@gmail.com or call Erika directly at (516) 582-4218.

Follow Erika Event Painting on

hyatt at the bellevue 12 31 16
engineers club roslyn 5 20 17

23 Reviews for Erika Event Painting

Mia · Married on 06/22/2018

I would give more than 5 stars if i could! I cannot say enough good things about Erika and her work product. Our painting is absolutely incredible and something we will have forever. Our family and friends can't get over the likeness of the painting to all of us; it is spot on. Erika captured all of the elements that are most important to us and had the details down perfectly from the chandeliers, to our cake, to the wedding dress and flowers/tablescape. Erika was an absolute delight to work with and her talent is just amazing. I still can't get over how perfect it looks and how quickly it was finished! Thank you for creating something so beautiful that my husband and I will hang in our home and enjoy for years to come. I would recommend Erika without reservation to anyone that is interested in a live painting, it was a really fun touch to the night and 100000% worth it.

Marissa · Married on 12/02/2017

Hiring Erika was the easiest and best decision involving our wedding. She was very attentive to our needs, remained professional, and she is simply talented! Our painting came out better than I could ever imagine. I highly recommend her ! i can’t thank her enough for being a part of our special day !

Gabby · Married on 10/20/2017

Erika was amazing to work with! Friendly, personable, and professional just to name a few of her outstanding qualities. Selecting an event painter is an awesome extra but having Erika do our painting made it one of our favorite parts of the entire wedding. All of our guests are still talking about how amazing she was and loved watching her work. We do not even have the finished product yet but after seeing her end of the night work I know it will be amazing. If you are hesitant on splurging for the event painter I would definitely do it if your budget allows and I would 200% reach out to Erika. Her Instagram has her work and it really does speak for itself. I cannot wait to hang our finished canvas in our new home! THANKS ERIKA!!!!

Award

Erika Event Painting FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Photo Favors
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale

• Captured on Canvas
    Captured on Canvas Wedding Favors

Erika Event Painting will depict your wedding in the most highly detailed way possible. She is literally one of kind in terms of talent!

• Baldwin, NY 11510 See on map