Erika Event Painting Reviews

23 | Baldwin, NY

23 Reviews for Erika Event Painting

23 Erika Event Painting Reviews

Mia · Married on 06/22/2018

I would give more than 5 stars if i could! I cannot say enough good things about Erika and her work product. Our painting is absolutely incredible and something we will have forever. Our family and friends can't get over the likeness of the painting to all of us; it is spot on. Erika captured all of the elements that are most important to us and had the details down perfectly from the chandeliers, to our cake, to the wedding dress and flowers/tablescape. Erika was an absolute delight to work with and her talent is just amazing. I still can't get over how perfect it looks and how quickly it was finished! Thank you for creating something so beautiful that my husband and I will hang in our home and enjoy for years to come. I would recommend Erika without reservation to anyone that is interested in a live painting, it was a really fun touch to the night and 100000% worth it.

Marissa · Married on 12/02/2017

Hiring Erika was the easiest and best decision involving our wedding. She was very attentive to our needs, remained professional, and she is simply talented! Our painting came out better than I could ever imagine. I highly recommend her ! i can’t thank her enough for being a part of our special day !

Gabby · Married on 10/20/2017

Erika was amazing to work with! Friendly, personable, and professional just to name a few of her outstanding qualities. Selecting an event painter is an awesome extra but having Erika do our painting made it one of our favorite parts of the entire wedding. All of our guests are still talking about how amazing she was and loved watching her work. We do not even have the finished product yet but after seeing her end of the night work I know it will be amazing. If you are hesitant on splurging for the event painter I would definitely do it if your budget allows and I would 200% reach out to Erika. Her Instagram has her work and it really does speak for itself. I cannot wait to hang our finished canvas in our new home! THANKS ERIKA!!!!

Nichole · Married on 09/23/2017

Erika is so talented and easy to working with! We are so happy with our beautiful painting! We definitely recommend her!

Amy · Married on 09/09/2017

Erika did a beautiful job on our wedding painting. From the start, she was so friendly, professional, and easy to work with. She made sure that what was important to us was reflected in our painting. Everyone at the wedding enjoyed watching the painting come to life during the reception. It was a huge hit and we had so many people saying how unique and exciting it was. At the end of the night, the painting was amazing! It looked just like my husband and I, our friends, and family. We were so excited to see the painting once the touch-ups in the studio were done and we were blown away. Erika is incredibly talented and we highly recommend her to everyone who wants to add this unique and one of a kind touch to their wedding or any event.

• F

Florence · Married on 09/03/2017

Erika is absolutely wonderful. Not only is she extremely talented but she is also lovely to work with and very responsive. We’ve just received our wedding painting and couldn’t have been happier. I actually think it is my favorite part of the wedding! So unique and gorgeous and we can clearly tell who is who on the painting! Our guests also really loved seeing her work throughout the night and mentioned it was a truly unique touch. I would 100% recommend her!

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2017

One of the most wonderful memories from our wedding was the painting rendered by Erika! She captures the essence of the party and the emotions that are part of any wedding. Three months later and I am still hearing from guests about the lovely touch a live painting is. Erika arrives early and starts to paint the back round of the room. She then meets with you and captures special friends and family to fill the painting with the joy of the occasion. She is lovely to work with and delivers what she promises- A WONDERFUL MEMORY ! We have and will keep recommending Erika to all our friends and family! She is such a doll!!!! Thank you so much Erika!!!

Erika Event Painting 1

Rishma · Married on 08/26/2017

Erika was a complete pleasure to work with! She was extremely professional and easy to work with. I had asked for a few things to keep in mind for our Indian wedding. There were a few guests I wanted captured for the painting, especially my mom who passed away 2 years ago. She captured each person in our life to the smallest detail, even the Mehndi in their hands! Seeing my mom brought tears to my eyes. I also asked Erika to capture the moment of my groom and I walking around the fire with flower petals thrown at us as blessings. She brought this vision to life flawlessly. We love our painting and so did the guests at the wedding. It added such a unique touch to the whole weekend. Thank you Erika! We look forward to hanging the beauty in our future home!

Erika Event Painting 2

Danna · Married on 07/15/2017

Erika exceeded our expectations for our wedding painting. She is not only a talented painter but such a pleasure to work with. We were very specific on a moment of our first dance we wanted Erika to paint and she absolutely nailed it! I would highly recommend Erika to paint for any live event! We couldn't be happier!

Katie · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I are absolutely thrilled we decided to have Erika at our wedding to capture our first dance. We would HIGHLY recommend her, and in fact, several of our guests took her card for future events. Everyone loved checking in on the progress of the painting throughout the night. Erika was extremely responsive from the date we booked her through the date of our wedding. Dominic and I cannot wait to follow her updates on Instagram and look forward to the final outcome! Thank you again, Erika!

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/17/2017

We had Erika do a live painting for our wedding and it is one of the best memories and keepsakes we will have! The painting is absolutely gorgeous and the attention to detail was incredible even down to the venue wallpaper and the cake! It is exactly what we hoped for to have a unique memory of our day. People loved watching Erika paint at the wedding and guests remarked how fun it was to watch the painting progress throughout the night. Additionally, Erika was really responsive to me on email and even made some special requests to the painting that we had. I can't thank her enough for this beautiful painting!

Gabriella · Married on 06/10/2017

Erika was wonderful, my painting is incredible and I would recommend her to every bride!!

Joe · Married on 05/28/2017

Erika is a very talented artist. She captured our first dance on our wedding day. It came out BEAUTIFUL! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone I know who is having an event. Her quality and value is unmatched! We can't thank her enough for the painting that will forever be hanging on our wall!

Michael · Married on 05/25/2017

Erika is talented, professional and very easy going. She helped me surprise my wife with a portraits of our first dance including wedding party. Erika included details of our venue, facial features that were spot on, and created a work of art which we will cherish forever !

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2017

Erika is truly talented and the work speaks for itself. But in addition to that, she's a pleasure to work with. Erika is quick with responses, and extremely flexible. She was easy to work with during the crazy time of planning a wedding, and accommodated all of our many requests, before and after, without issue. We barely saw her the day of the wedding, but all of our guests loved watching her paint and asking about the process. Erika is a total sweetheart and would be a great addition to any wedding!

Taylor · Married on 05/13/2017

Working with Erika has been so easy! She has responded to all our questions quickly and the end result is phenomenal. This was a first for many of our guests to witness so it was so cool to be able to share this experience with everyone. Jordan and I will cherish our painting forever!

Brittany · Married on 03/18/2017

I cannot rave enough about Erika and her artistic talents, as well as her professionalism and work. From the first moment I contacted Erika, her responses were immediate and thorough. With all of my questions and and concerns, Erika always made me feel better and she did not do anything but impress. The day of the wedding, Erika went to my venue prior to the event starting and painted the beautiful background. As the night went on, Erika painted the most realistic portraits of my guests, you would swear it was a photograph. The painting at the end of the night was perfect as it was, but Erika took it home and added even more details. Following her on Instagram, I was able to watch her update and add perfect details to my painting. I even wanted to add more people to the painting after she took it home, and she was able to do so PERFECTLY. Every one of my guests asked me about her and I cannot recommend her any more highly. The painting was shipped to my house in perfect condition and I will always have this beautiful unique memory of the most important day of my life!!

Kristsn · Married on 03/11/2017

I recently got married 3/11 and was lucky enough to have Erika paint our first dance. Although we have not received the final canvas, I needed to take the time to leave some feedback on such a lovely lady. People are so quick to give bad reviews that I needed to take the time to make sure everyone knows how amazing she was at our wedding. The amount of compliments we received the night of was incredible and the painting wasn't even complete. I was blown away the first time I saw the painting in the room bc the detail on me and my husband was awesome. Erika was always available to answer emails and she was great with any last minute changes I needed to make. I can't wait to see our finished product and I will be recommending her to all my friends and family!!

Kevin · Married on 12/31/2016

Erika was very attentive, very communicative, and a total joy to work with. She was almost invisible at the wedding--she chose an out of the way corner to quietly observe and get a feel for the wedding. Anything we asked of her, she was pleased to accommodate us. I had a concern about trust--would she show up? On time? Would the final product look like what we wanted? Would she ship it to us accordingly? All questions she answered with a resounding YES! We couldn't be happier with the final product. An extra pleasant surprise is we feel like we have a new friend in Erika. Obviously, we give her 5 stars! She's fantastic!

Katie · Married on 11/18/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience with Erika! It was SUCH a pleasure having her at our wedding, creating a beautiful canvas of our first dance together. From our very first interaction with Erika, she was informative, flexible, and accommodating. I don't think there was a single guest at our 150 person wedding who neglected to tell us how much they enjoyed watching Erika work her magic! After the wedding--once Erika called to say our painting was done--I had several requests for adding a few more people to our painting. Erika and I spoke on the phone several times and she could not have been nicer and more accommodating to my last minute changes. The finished painting is BEAUTIFUL, filled with intricate details that reflect Erika's thoughtfulness and talent. We love, love, love Erika, are in awe of her talent, and very highly recommend her!

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2016

Erika was absolutely fabulous. From our first conversation to receiving our gorgeous painting, Erika was nothing but pleasant and professional. Not only is the painting fantastic and a welcome addition to our apartment, having Erika at our wedding interacting with our guests made our evening even more special and unique. We would certainly recommend Erika to all - we couldn't be happier with our painting!

Joseph · Married on 10/08/2016

Erika was awesome, from my first communication with her right up until I received the finish product. Having her paint my wedding added a unique flavor to our special day as all of our guests appreciated viewing her work, real time. More than that, my wife and I have a special piece that was created on our wedding day to enjoy forever! I was amazed at the detail of the painting; from the center pieces to the attire to the faces, Erika's painting was fantastic and anyone who sees it is astonished. Erika was a true professional and I would highly recommend her.

Jennie Mcguire · Married on 04/13/2012

Captured our hearts

Erika was such a joy to work with and we are so so happy with the result! It is so special to us to remember that day and the faces of our loved ones are just perfect - a few that we’ve lost since then which makes it extra special.