About Talaria Flats

Foldable ballet flats for events and weddings

Welcome to Talaria Flats!

We provide premium foldable ballet flats for events and weddings. We have curated selections as well as customizable packages that we are happy to make for your specific needs.

Our goal is to cater to occasions of celebration, dancing, and cheer by allowing you to keep on dancing without having your heels hold you back.

Don't let midnight stop you!

Visit us at www.talariaflats.com

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift

Regions serviced: New York City, Long Island, Los Angeles, San Francisco + 12 Additional Regions

Follow Talaria Flats on

23 Reviews for Talaria Flats

Shipping (4)
Express Shipping (3)
Gift Boxes (1)
Available (1)

Purchased the Champagne flats for my bridesmaids and I am SO excited to gift them, they are absolutely beautiful! Definitely worth paying a little more instead of getting a cheap pair so they can use these over and over again. So happy with the purchase!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Presentation !!
Presentation is everything . I bought 4 pairs of flats for my wedding party . They came in a beautiful little bag and the flats are adorable . I am very excited to give them to the girls . I am also wearing a white pair on my wedding day . :)

Profile Picture Tracy, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews

Our Flats in Action

5 Photos

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1414098457534 premium box

Wedding Wire Members: 10% Off Our Premium Flats Event Box!

$240.00 Value | Promo Code: WW10
Get 10% off your first beautiful Event Box of Premium Flats - perfect of bridesmaids and wedding guests. Let your party dance the night away!
#WW9f1f88c7221cef64

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Love her flats collection for brides/ bridesmaids!

Super Cute and Comfy flats! Adorable personalized gift options too and of course it helps that Ingrid is so pleasant and lovely to work with!

Events

New York, NY 10010   See On Map
248-613-6599 (phone)
Talaria Flats is a wedding vendor for ballet flats from New York City. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, Connecticut, and nationally as well. Talaria Flats is a professional wedding provider that has been part of the New York wedding industry for two years. We specialize in foldable flats for events and weddings.