Talaria Flats Reviews

31 | New York, NY

31 Reviews for Talaria Flats

31 Talaria Flats Reviews

Cecilia · Getting married on 03/30/2019

I ordered them for my bridesmaids, when I got them I was very happy! Packaging was nice and they look comfortable. I can’t wait for my bridesmaids to wear them. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Talaria Flats's reply:

Cecilia, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy that you loved the shoes (And their packaging!). We wish you all the best in your married life! Xo, Ingrid

Kristin · Married on 11/10/2018

Super cute flats perfect gift for my bridesmaids!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Talaria Flats's reply:

Kristin, Hooray! Thrilled to hear you loved our shoes for your bridesmaids. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We hope you danced the night away :) xo, Ingrid

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

Purchased the Champagne flats for my bridesmaids and I am SO excited to gift them, they are absolutely beautiful! Definitely worth paying a little more instead of getting a cheap pair so they can use these over and over again. So happy with the purchase!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Talaria Flats's reply:

Katie, So happy to hear that you loved our champagne shoes. It sounds like you had an amazing wedding and a lot of fun on the dance floor - just what we like to hear! Wishing you all the best in married life! xo, Ingrid

Jess · Married on 09/21/2018

INCREDIBLE PRODUCT & CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I worked with several customer service representatives to place my order- my experience was seamless and they went above and beyond to accommodate my request. They even extended the "party pack" pricing to accommodate my large bridal party. The flats were extremely comfortable- the girls loved them! The packaging was beautiful- each girl received their own zippered bag to conveniently carry them, and each were labeled with their name. Would highly recommend! Wish I had ordered myself a pair!!

Gina · Married on 09/07/2018

Received my white flats for our wedding day, I can’t wait to wear them at our reception! They’re super comfortable!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Talaria Flats's reply:

Gina, Thank you for sharing your kind words! We are so excited to be a part of your wedding day. We are sure that you will enjoy your shoes with comfort and style. Wishing you a fabulous wedding! xo, Ingrid

Sara · Married on 04/14/2018

Beautiful and comfortable

I recently bought pair of premium talaria flats for my wedding, wore them around apartment a little bit and they are amazing. I would recommend them to anyone

Sent on 03/26/2018

Talaria Flats's reply:

Sara, Hooray! So happy you love the shoes. We hope they help you dance the night away at your wedding! All our best, Ingrid

Tracy · Married on 11/25/2017

Presentation !!
    Presentation is everything . I bought 4 pairs of flats for my wedding party . They came in a beautiful little bag and the flats are adorable . I am very excited to give them to the girls . I am also wearing a white pair on my wedding day . :)

Sent on 12/20/2016

Talaria Flats's reply:

Tracy, Thank you so much for your kind words! We totally agree, presentation is so important - we are happy that you found our shoes to be perfect for you. Wishing you all the best in married life! xo, Ingrid

Aimee · Married on 10/21/2017

I love these little shoes. I ordered mine on Tuesday, September 26th. I thought I was pushing my time a bit to wear them for my wedding October 21 but i received Monday! Less than a week after I placed the order. The company was incredibly responsive to messages and questions had. They go perfectly with my champagne and lace dress. I can't wait to wear them! #onehappybride

Sent on 10/05/2017

Talaria Flats's reply:

Aimee, Hooray! So happy we were able to get you the shoes ASAP. We hope you continue to love them even after your wedding! All my best, Ingrid

Ariel · Married on 09/23/2017

Love how comfortable and supportive these flats are. I ordered a second pair to match outfits for the whole weekend!

• KeVicky

Vicky · Married on 09/16/2017

I ordered Talaria flats for my bridesmaids and myself. They are very comfy and love how you can fold them up and carry them around. My bridesmaids enjoyed wearing them during the reception. I would definitely recommend Talaria flats.

Katie · Married on 09/01/2017

Perfect!!!! I have looked every where for the right type of flats for my wedding dress and for my bridesmaids to have. These flats are a dream - comfy and look great! Awesome and friendly customer service -- got them within a week of ordering!

Mel · Married on 05/19/2017

I'm so in love with these flats! I bought them for my bridesmaids and they are top quality! They actually came in the mail the same week I ordered them!!!

Christina · Married on 04/23/2017

Talaria Flats were a big hit at our reception! There weren't any left at the end of the night! I received so many compliments from the ladies on having these dancing flats to relieve tired, achy feet, allowing guests to keep dancing the night away! The price is much better than their competitors, and the stylish little pouches were a nice added touch. This is a much better alternative than Dollar Store flip-flops, and I would recommend Talaria to all brides to be!

sadas · Married on 04/20/2017

Excellent service!! keep up the wonderful work and creativity!!

Allison · Married on 03/25/2017

The whole experience from start to finish was absolutely perfect. I ordered 4 pairs of the silver flats and even saved money with the bridesmaid pack option. The prices are unbeatable and the quality of each shoe is phenomenal. What a great surprise for all of my bridesmaids! And of course, I had to order a pair for myself too ; )

If you are considering purchasing just go ahead and do it. You won't be disappointed. I'm an 8.5 so I rounded up and ordered a 9. They are a perfect fit. They're affordable and adorable. I can't wait to dance the night away in these flats! Thank you!!

Amber · Married on 10/08/2016

I ordered the bridesmaid package and one maid whom I thought I knew her size ended up telling me a size down because the flats only come in whole sizes, so I emailed them to change it and got a response quickly and I ended up with the right size! Thanks for the wonderful customer service!

These shoes are super cute and comfy. Also compact. Got a pair for each of my bridesmaids and one for me too. Can't wait to wear when we want to ditch the heels on the big day!

Conchita · Married on 09/24/2016

NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED, I HAVE SENT THIS REVIEW. THE FLATS ARE AWESOME! MY ONLY REGRET IS NOT ORDERING ENOUGH! THE TALARIA FLATS COME BOXED BEAUTIFULLY READY FOR DISPLAY. THE TALARIA FLATS ARE QUALITY MADE AND WERE A WELCOME SURPRISE FOR MY GUESTS AND MY BRIDESMAIDS.

tutti · Married on 08/31/2016

These are by far the best foldable flats I've ever used! They're surprisingly supportive and beyond comfortable. I don't even save them only for "after-wearing-heels" moments, I just use them all the time :) They're wonderful!

Perfection!!!
    Exactly what I was looking for to wear at my reception. Gold is beautiful color and extremely comfortable! Can't wait to wear them. Price was phenomenal and quality is worth even more!!!! Had a problem with shipping and received quick response and follow up to make sure I was all set.

• Steph&Mike

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

Can I tell you how wonderful these flats are?!?! I gave them as a part of my bridesmaids and jr bridesmaid gifts and got a pair for myself.. We were all sooo thankful to have these flats to change into. What I loved most about them is they were fancy enough to be worn at a wedding and durable enough to continue to wear afterwards... my bridesmaid wore them as we were getting ready in the hotel and changed back into them after entering the reception, a Godsend for our sore feet.. They were perfect and affordable (I bought a bridesmaid package)... I was so excited to give them to my girls and they were happy to receive them!! Great choice!

Jaclyn · Married on 07/11/2015

Being the maid of honor I was unsure of what to give the bride and bridesmaids for a gift . Talaria flats was a perfect gift for them at the bridal shower. The packaging and design is completely adorable. Everyone loved them and thought it was a wonderful idea. Some of the girls wore them for the whole wedding and reception. I switched into mine right after the wedding . I wish I had worn mine all wedding day like them! I wear mine out all the time . They are so comfortable and high quality ! Not to mention I get compliments daily on the beautiful rose gold champagne colored pair !

Ashley · Married on 07/12/2014

I absolutely loved having Talaria Flats at my wedding this summer! My bridesmaids and I were so thankful we had these… we were able to carry our dance party into the early morning since our feet were comfortable! I highly recommend these shoes to every bride to give as gifts to bridesmaids and / or guests (and they're way cuter than flip flops)! The shoes are great value for the money and have lasted through multiple uses; I have even brought mine with me to the bar when I know I will want to kick off my heels! I've received many compliments (and jealous stares) when I slip them on at the end of the night :)

I found Talaria Flats just a few weeks before my wedding date, and the company was so responsive in making sure that I was able to have the shoes in time for the wedding day! Because our wedding colors were mint and gold, I asked if we could have an all champagne colored box. They were happy to fulfill this request for me and were super prompt at replying to my emails. Amazing customer service!

Elena · Married on 05/31/2014

I absolutely love my Talaria Flats! I was so happy to have them when it came time to kick off my wedding heels. One of my favorite parts of my wedding was dancing all night with my family and friends, and these beautiful flats let me do just that. They provided much-needed comfort plus the sparkle made them feel special for the occasion. I didn't take them off once and the party lasted into the early morning.

I would definitely recommend them to any bride that loves to dance and wants happy feet at the end of a long amazing wedding day :) They are also a perfect gift for bridesmaids and guests so they can join you on the dance floor!