27 Reviews for Talaria Flats

Express Shipping (3)
Gift Boxes (1)
Available (1)
27 Talaria Flats Reviews

Purchased the Champagne flats for my bridesmaids and I am SO excited to gift them, they are absolutely beautiful! Definitely worth paying a little more instead of getting a cheap pair so they can use these over and over again. So happy with the purchase!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/3/18, 14 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Received my white flats for our wedding day, I can’t wait to wear them at our reception! They’re super comfortable!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I searched online for matching ballet flats as one of my bridesmaids' gifts. I wanted something exquisite and classic for my girls. The pictures of the Talaria flats on their website were beautiful, so I ordered the bridesmaids packs for my wedding party. When the flats arrived, they were even more gorgeous than I imagined and the quality was excellent!! I liked them so much that I even bought a pair for the MOB and MOG. I cannot wait to give these flats to my special ladies!!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/20/18, 1 Review

Beautiful and comfortable

I recently bought pair of premium talaria flats for my wedding, wore them around apartment a little bit and they are amazing. I would recommend them to anyone

Profile Picture Sara, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Presentation !!
Presentation is everything . I bought 4 pairs of flats for my wedding party . They came in a beautiful little bag and the flats are adorable . I am very excited to give them to the girls . I am also wearing a white pair on my wedding day . :)

Profile Picture Tracy, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I love these little shoes. I ordered mine on Tuesday, September 26th. I thought I was pushing my time a bit to wear them for my wedding October 21 but i received Monday! Less than a week after I placed the order. The company was incredibly responsive to messages and questions had. They go perfectly with my champagne and lace dress. I can't wait to wear them! #onehappybride

Profile Picture Aimee, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Love how comfortable and supportive these flats are. I ordered a second pair to match outfits for the whole weekend!

Profile Picture Ariel, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I ordered Talaria flats for my bridesmaids and myself. They are very comfy and love how you can fold them up and carry them around. My bridesmaids enjoyed wearing them during the reception. I would definitely recommend Talaria flats.

Profile Picture Vicky, 9/16/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Perfect!!!! I have looked every where for the right type of flats for my wedding dress and for my bridesmaids to have. These flats are a dream - comfy and look great! Awesome and friendly customer service -- got them within a week of ordering!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Express Shipping, Shipping

I'm so in love with these flats! I bought them for my bridesmaids and they are top quality! They actually came in the mail the same week I ordered them!!!

Profile Picture Mel, 5/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Talaria Flats were a big hit at our reception! There weren't any left at the end of the night! I received so many compliments from the ladies on having these dancing flats to relieve tired, achy feet, allowing guests to keep dancing the night away! The price is much better than their competitors, and the stylish little pouches were a nice added touch. This is a much better alternative than Dollar Store flip-flops, and I would recommend Talaria to all brides to be!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/23/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Shipping

Excellent service!! keep up the wonderful work and creativity!!

Profile Picture User7521604, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

These shoes are super cute and comfy. Also compact. Got a pair for each of my bridesmaids and one for me too. Can't wait to wear when we want to ditch the heels on the big day!

Profile Picture User6340290, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Shipping

I ordered the bridesmaid package and one maid whom I thought I knew her size ended up telling me a size down because the flats only come in whole sizes, so I emailed them to change it and got a response quickly and I ended up with the right size! Thanks for the wonderful customer service!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED, I HAVE SENT THIS REVIEW. THE FLATS ARE AWESOME! MY ONLY REGRET IS NOT ORDERING ENOUGH! THE TALARIA FLATS COME BOXED BEAUTIFULLY READY FOR DISPLAY. THE TALARIA FLATS ARE QUALITY MADE AND WERE A WELCOME SURPRISE FOR MY GUESTS AND MY BRIDESMAIDS.

Profile Picture User7175285, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Express Shipping

These are by far the best foldable flats I've ever used! They're surprisingly supportive and beyond comfortable. I don't even save them only for "after-wearing-heels" moments, I just use them all the time :) They're wonderful!

Profile Picture tutti, 8/31/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Available, Shipping, Gift Boxes

Perfection!!!
Exactly what I was looking for to wear at my reception. Gold is beautiful color and extremely comfortable! Can't wait to wear them. Price was phenomenal and quality is worth even more!!!! Had a problem with shipping and received quick response and follow up to make sure I was all set.

Profile Picture Joanne, 7/19/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Express Shipping

Can I tell you how wonderful these flats are?!?! I gave them as a part of my bridesmaids and jr bridesmaid gifts and got a pair for myself.. We were all sooo thankful to have these flats to change into. What I loved most about them is they were fancy enough to be worn at a wedding and durable enough to continue to wear afterwards... my bridesmaid wore them as we were getting ready in the hotel and changed back into them after entering the reception, a Godsend for our sore feet.. They were perfect and affordable (I bought a bridesmaid package)... I was so excited to give them to my girls and they were happy to receive them!! Great choice!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Being the maid of honor I was unsure of what to give the bride and bridesmaids for a gift . Talaria flats was a perfect gift for them at the bridal shower. The packaging and design is completely adorable. Everyone loved them and thought it was a wonderful idea. Some of the girls wore them for the whole wedding and reception. I switched into mine right after the wedding . I wish I had worn mine all wedding day like them! I wear mine out all the time . They are so comfortable and high quality ! Not to mention I get compliments daily on the beautiful rose gold champagne colored pair !

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I absolutely loved having Talaria Flats at my wedding this summer! My bridesmaids and I were so thankful we had these… we were able to carry our dance party into the early morning since our feet were comfortable! I highly recommend these shoes to every bride to give as gifts to bridesmaids and / or guests (and they're way cuter than flip flops)! The shoes are great value for the money and have lasted through multiple uses; I have even brought mine with me to the bar when I know I will want to kick off my heels! I've received many compliments (and jealous stares) when I slip them on at the end of the night :)

I found Talaria Flats just a few weeks before my wedding date, and the company was so responsive in making sure that I was able to have the shoes in time for the wedding day! Because our wedding colors were mint and gold, I asked if we could have an all champagne colored box. They were happy to fulfill this request for me and were super prompt at replying to my emails. Amazing customer service!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I absolutely love my Talaria Flats! I was so happy to have them when it came time to kick off my wedding heels. One of my favorite parts of my wedding was dancing all night with my family and friends, and these beautiful flats let me do just that. They provided much-needed comfort plus the sparkle made them feel special for the occasion. I didn't take them off once and the party lasted into the early morning.

I would definitely recommend them to any bride that loves to dance and wants happy feet at the end of a long amazing wedding day :) They are also a perfect gift for bridesmaids and guests so they can join you on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Elena, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

On May 31, 2014, I was a bridesmaid in my (now) sister-in-law's wedding! We took awesome pictures all around St. Louis, so by the time we were dancing at the reception later that night, my feet were not so happy! Fortunately, my Talaria Flats saved the day!

I put on a pair of the Premium Champagne Flats and was able to comfortably dance until the band's last note! The champagne color worked perfectly with my bridesmaid dress and the premium style matched the formality of the dress (and the event). A few weeks after I first tried them, I brought them to another wedding (they're the perfect size for carrying to events) and they saved me again. I look forward to dancing the night away in style at every wedding from now on!

Profile Picture Melanie, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Paired with a stunning Hayley Paige wedding gown & gorgeous floor length Adrianna Papell sequined bridesmaid gowns....these flats are the final, perfect touch! The bride in white, the maid-of-honor in gold and the bridesmaids in silver. These flats are a wedding party must! THANK YOU TALARIA for class & comfort on our special day.

Profile Picture User4027899, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts

Talaria flats are so comfy and such an upgrade from the "bedazzled flip flops." Got them as a gift and thought it was a thoughtful and unique gift idea that helped me keep the party going as a host.

Profile Picture User5189093, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews