MWE - A Professional Disc Jockey Company!

MWE - A Professional Disc Jockey Company!

Favorite
Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

By far the best decision we made for our wedding. If you are looking for a talented, flexible, and knowledgeable DJ, Mark Welch should be your choice. He did an incredible job accommodating all of our crazy requests throughout the planning process and was a critical part in the success of the event running smoothly.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Serving the San Francisco Bay Area, Martinez, CA 94553

"The Wedding Specialist"

Are you looking for professional, experienced Emcee’s/Disc Jockey’s for your Wedding? Allow me to introduce myself and my company!

All of our Emcee’s/Disc Jockeys have more than twenty years of experience. From the moment your first guest arrives, until the last dance, we will see to your every need.  We will help to coordinate your wedding, take care of all the announcements, and play a variety of music.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
Established: 1998
Employees: 4
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (13)
Mark always comes to every event, positive, on time and with a great sense of professionalism and humor. We have enjoyed working with Mark for years and have regularly recommended his services to our clients.