Music on Wheels

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If I had to describe my experience with Music On Wheels, I would say it was positively wonderful. Music On Wheels met and easily exceeded my expectations for the music at my wedding. Their selection of music seems endless which was especially welcomes considering my husband and I come from different backgrounds and our families have different musical tastes.

Tammy did and amazing job helping me during the planning process. She was great at offering guidance and suggestions as well as easing anxiety surrounding the music or wedding in general. I found choosing songs to be an overwhelming task and Pete and Tammy were very helpful. Communication was always awesome. They are accessible via phone and email and willing to meet in person.

During the wedding, Tammy had no problem showing us how to particular line dances and even joined in dancing with us! The lighting they provided, perfectly set the mood for a night full of fun festivities and was repeatedly praised by family members because of the almost magical atmosphere it created. Music On Wheels kept the dance floor occupied all night with people of all ages. An aunt even remarked that she has never seen her son dance before, so I give credit to the DJ for playing current hits, as well as classics. I could not have asked for a better experience at my wedding and they definitely played a major role in making it so memorable.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
960 tradewind street, New Bedford, MA 02740

We Play What You Want To Hear!!

A few thoughts on making your reception a true success.....choosing the right vendors and working with experienced professionals will make the difference between a good reception and a great reception.
 Music on wheels has been providing professional service for hundreds of receptions and events.
 From detailed reception ... read more

From detailed reception co-ordination, complete lighting packages, professional MC, two Dj's at every
event, multiple DJ set-ups to accomodate any space,customized monograms, video/slide presentations and of course the right tone and music to keep you and your guests dancing right up to your last dance!!
 Get in on the action and call Tammy today to book your date and discuss how Music on Wheels can take your event to the next level .... 508-994-0828.

Pete and Tammy Rivet are a dedicated professional, high energy, husband and wife team that offer a complete personalized guide through your reception or party. Receptions are detailed to your needs starting from the formal introduction right through to your last dance. Music on Wheels will help to make your reception a true success. With over 15 years of crowd pleasing satisfaction we feel that your reception is the second most important part of your Wedding Day. We offer a free wedding reception consultation and also work closely with your Photographer / Videographer and Function Hall through out your reception to ensure every detail is taken care of.
Most importantly .... If you hire Pete and Tammy .... You get Pete and Tammy. We do not send out on call Disc Jockeys.
And don't worry about the music....
We carry with us to every event an extensive collection of over 50,000 songs(completely backed up), ranging from the 1930's to the most current Top 40 hits, Country, Line Dances, Pop, Rock and Ethnic. Music on Wheels will play what you want to hear. We are a member of Radio Program Management so what ever you hear on the radio, we have!!
  For cocktail hour and/or dinner time, we supply a wide selection of Classical, Jazz and instrumental music to set whatever mood you desire.  Pete is a  musician and entertainer who has schooled training in both music and public speaking, so all the announcements and MC'ing throughout your event are handled and presented professionally. Tammy  is a very organized multi-tasker and ensures that every detail of your wedding or event is taken care of in detail to your liking, as well as making sure all of your guests requests are played. She'll even go out on the dance floor and dance if you want her too!!
 What separates us from the others is our passion for music and our dedication to deliver and satisfy all of our customers! We truly love what we do!!!!

Our goal is to make your guests not want to leave or to believe the party is over!!

+/- read less
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
Services: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
Equipment: Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting