Music on Wheels - Pete and Tammy Reviews

314 Reviews for Music on Wheels - Pete and Tammy

314 Music on Wheels - Pete and Tammy Reviews
  • Jason

Jason Medeiros · Married on 11/04/2018

AMAZING a very good choice!!

Absolutely Amazing JOB!! They were great, the whole night went so smooth and they kept the party going. Not only music wise but made sure we were all set with anything we needed with pictures even getting our soup to us when we did not get it (Thanks Tammy lol). Pete was also great with all his announcements and also introduced all of my wedding party. All in all, they did an amazing job together!

• Stephanni

Stephanni Markey Hughes · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing DJ & Team

These two are beyond amazing! They go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect. Pete is amazing with the music and Tammy is the perfect party organizer. She helped me keep everything on track & even helped with my bustle. What a great team & would recommend them to everyone!

Chelsea Melo · Married on 10/26/2018

Perfection

Tammy and Pete were absolutely incredible to work with! Full of personality to get the party going complimented with professionalism, organization, and accommodating! Couldn’t have asked for a better night thanks to these two!

Music on Wheels - Pete and Tammy 1
    Music on Wheels - Pete and Tammy 2
    Music on Wheels - Pete and Tammy 3

Diane · Married on 10/14/2018

Memorable Experience

Tammy and Peter exceeded our expectations. They helped create memorable experiences that only come once and a lifetime. They went above and beyond to make sure our night went smooth and perfect. Everyone is still raving about them. They aren't just DJ's, they become friends, part of the family, everyone loves them. Tammy helps guide you through the night so you don't have to worry about a thing and if you don't know a line dance she will be on that dance floor showing you. Thank you again Music on Wheels for a perfect night.

lindsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Reception

Cannot day enough about these two. They were absolutely amazing. Everyone that attended the wedding are still talking about how much fun they had. Tammy even bustled my dress for me when I couldn’t find my MOH! Absolutely the best, hands down.

Alyssa Hanson · Married on 10/13/2018

Must have DJ

Tammy and Pete are absolutely amazing!!!! Extreamly responsive, they would email or text me back within a few hours. Totally flexible, I changed my first dance at least 3 times and changed it again the night before the wedding and they were on point. They were like my second coordinator the day of the wedding, directing myself and my husband as well as the bridal party. They ensured that people were on the dance floor and played songs for all ages and kept everyone moving (this was also a day wedding and I was petrified people wouldn’t dance or have fun). I was also a very anxious bride and Tammy took all that away with her calm and organized personality (she came prepared with coloring kits for my kids for our first meeting to keep them occupied). Also I received a discount for having my wedding at Bittersweet Farm (which is a beautiful venue) so an amazing value for service they provide. Overall these two are an excellent duo and made our day perfect and all my guests raves about them during and after! Highly highly recommend!

Gregory Homen · Married on 10/11/2018

Outstanding

Very professional and would recommend them to anyone. They helped make our special day amazing by keeping the dance floor rocking all night.

Brianna · Married on 10/06/2018

Our 10/6/18 wedding was truly amazing, thanks to Music on Wheels!

I don't know where to start! From the moment we met with Tammy, we felt so comfortable! She has a calming and caring demeanor, we could tell that she genuinely loves what she does! It took about 4 minutes after our meeting to know we found our wedding DJ. Tammy was always available to answer any and all questions from this anxious bride! When it finally came down to the final weeks, Tammy was checking in, asking questions and always ready to help. The day of, it had been like we had know Pete & Tammy our whole lives! They had answers so questions we didn't even have to ask, they truly are professionals. They made us feel so comfortable, made our guests smile and made our wedding "the best I've ever been too"! Our crowd, of all ages, danced the night away. I even danced so hard that I broke the bustle to my dress! Before I even knew it had happened, Tammy came to the rescue and fixed me up so I could continue to party! We cannot say enough at how amazing they are! They helped us have the wedding of our dreams and we cannot thank them enough!

Abby · Married on 10/05/2018

Pete & Tammy did our wedding last Friday and it was nothing short of amazing! They had the dance floor packed all night with great songs that entertained the whole group. They kept everything on track for us and were very accommodating of all requests. I love how Tammy essentially knows all the line dances and made it possible for the guests who didn't know dances to learn. We had such a fantastic night, thank you Music on Wheels!

Shana · Married on 09/29/2018

Tammy and Pete were absolutely amazing! They could really read the crowd and kept the energy up all night. They helped us with our song selections for ceremony and reception and I am
    so, so happy that we went with Music on Wheels for our special day!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Music on Wheels - Pete and Tammy's reply:

Thanks so much Shana! The Boathouse ceremony was beautiful, it was a perfect sunny day! Reception intro's were awesome....you and Jeremy danced all night !! Thanks for having us be part of such a special day ....enjoy the married life!

Anne · Married on 09/29/2018

My daughter’s wedding was this past weekend and she leads a very hectic life. She had not chosen her music for her ceremony right up to a few days before her wedding. Pete and Tammy came in and saved the day! They took that stress right away from her and suggested music that they both would like ( We all know mom and dad can’t do that). It was such a beautiful ceremony. After talking things over with Pete and Tammy you could see the stress come out of their faces!
    Another thing that was so nice was that they involved the parents by playing THEIR wedding songs . Such a nice surprise! They constantly checked with the bride and groom to make sure they were happy with everything. Why wouldn’t they be? They are phenomenal! BOOK THEM FOR YOUR EVENT! YOU WON’T BE SORRY!

Tracy · Married on 09/22/2018

We booked Tammy and Pete for our wedding and it was the best decision we made! Tammy got right back to me with any questions I had. When planning a wedding, I find it important for everyone to get back to you in a timely manner and Tammy gets right back to you. It makes the planning process a little less stressful. Right before the reception started, Tammy took me into the room to show me how everything was set up and it took my breath away. It was a moment I will never forget. They are easy to work with and did everything we asked them and more. I would 100% recommend Music on Wheels to anyone looking for a DJ.

Brianna · Married on 09/21/2018

We booked Pete and Tammy for our wedding on Friday and we couldn’t have picked a better DJ! They made the planning process so easy and enjoyable. The wedding planning process is overwhelming but they put my mind to ease. They are so organized and kept in touch throughout the process to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted. They kept everyone dancing all night and the photo booth was a hit! Pete and Tammy are truly kind genuine people and went above and beyond their DJ roles. More than once they ensured that we took a breath and step back to enjoy our night and made sure we took the time to sit and eat - it gets super chaotic once everything gets going! I would 100% recommend Pete and Tammy!!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Music on Wheels - Pete and Tammy's reply:

Thanks so much Brianna, we had a fantastic time Bittersweet Farm is always magical . .great group of family and friends... thanks again and enjoy the married life!

Sarah · Married on 09/20/2018

From the beginning, Tammy and Pete were nothing but professional and helpful. Their prices are reasonable for the services they offer. They made our wedding at Bittersweet Farm perfect. From the ceremony music, to the reception, everything was perfect and they had everyone dancing all night long! They were so nice, full of energy, and made us feel very special. A few times during the night, they made sure the music was right and We were enjoying ourselves! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Music on Wheels - Pete and Tammy's reply:

Thanks so much Sarah! Bittersweet was a great choice.... loved the Buddy Holly 1st dance! we had a fantastic time as well ....we truly love what we do and love creating memories that will last a lifetime!

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

From start to finish Tammy and Peter were AMAZING!!!! If you are looking for "The Time of Your LIfe" without a doubt this duo will provide that! Tammy walked us through every step from the moment we reserved them for out big day. They made sure to incorporated every single special request we had at our ceremony and reception. Tammy even helped my 11 bridesmaids with the correct way to carry their bouquets to making sure I had my engagement ring on my RIGHT ring finger. Til this day our friends and family are still talking about our wedding and how it was the best one they have ever been too. Our family and friends didn't leave the dance floor all night!! What an amazing team! Thank you so much Tammy and Peter for an incredible night!!! #FryeDayWedding2018 Mr. & Mrs. Darryn Frye

Sent on 09/25/2018

Music on Wheels - Pete and Tammy's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole we had an amazing time.... the outside ceremony with the traditional drums was beautiful....and from your introductions for the bridal party of This Is How We Do it, into the your introduction of Earth Wind & Fire the energy was there and didn't stop! thanks so much for putting your trust in us we had a fantastic time!

Casey · Married on 09/07/2018

Pete and Tammy made my wedding night flawless. They were always quick to respond for all my questions before the wedding. They have great recommendations and sincerely care about making your night perfect. Pete has a great way of playing the right song at the right time! The dance floor was full the whole night. We had the Photo Booth at our wedding and it was a hit! Pete and Tammy customized a backdrop for the Photo Booth and it was exactly what we wanted! All of our guests had a blast taking photos with the props. I will always recommend Pete and Tammy to anyone planning a special event.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Music on Wheels - Pete and Tammy's reply:

Thanks so much Casey!it was a fantastic time we love working at Bay Pointe the photo booth was rocking all night! great idea on the backdrop! stay in love!

Trisha · Married on 09/02/2018

Pete and Tammy were awesome! They were so easy to work with and let us pick all of our own music. They work great as a team and had everyone dancing throughout out the night. I would absolutely recommend them for anyone’s wedding!

Samantha · Married on 08/30/2018

Pete and Tammy were so easy to work with! Our dance floor was packed all night. They were understanding of our budget, quick to respond, and able to play all the songs we wanted. We only have positive things to say about them!

Katie · Married on 08/24/2018

Our wedding 6/22/2018 with
    Music on Wheels Pete and Tammy was amazing! So professional and they worked so well with the other vendors to coordinate a seamless event! We worried about nothing! We were able to enjoy our day/night start to finish! The sound was amazing the set up was classy, the uplighting was the perfect final touch on our venue! Our guest had a blast with the photo booth and the keepsake photo book is perfect!! Cannot thank Tammy and Pete enough for providing so much class, professionalism and ofcourse the best entertainment for our guests!!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Music on Wheels - Pete and Tammy's reply:

Thanks so much Katie we had a fantastic time in love Chamberlain Farm. The Sweet Child of Mine Guns N Roses segment of father daughter dance was cool!!.. thanks so much and stay in love!

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

Pete and Tammy were awesome!! They had a great knowledge the space, and were super flexible when some day-off changes came up. We had so much fun, and would definitely recommend to anyone planning a wedding in New England!

Stacey · Married on 07/28/2018

Pete and Tammy are absolutely amazing! They provided music for both our ceremony and reception this past weekend and we are extremely happy with our choice. During the planning process they were extremely helpful in music choices and responded quickly to e-mails! They work so well together and were a great example of an awesome marriage to have at our wedding! Pete did an outstanding job at all the announcements (making sure he pronouned everything correctly too!), while Tammy kept the dance floor going all night long. Our guests can't stop talking about how much fun they had dancing at our wedding and asking us who our DJ was. We highly recommend this duo to everyone for any occasion! If I could rate them with more than 5 stars I would!

• W

William · Married on 07/20/2018

Peter and Tammy went above and beyond from ceremony to reception. Too notch equipment and service

Laura · Married on 07/20/2018

Pete and Tammy were amazing! From the very beginning of our planning process, they communicated promptly and clearly and made us confident our wedding would go off without a hitch. As the wedding got closer they checked in multiple times to make sure they had all the details right, and on the day itself, they worked their magic! Pete was able to play a song that my family members wrote and recorded for Josh and I to dance to, and he even played a few other originals that we sent him at the last minute! Tammy helped to make sure the ceremony moved smoothly and that communication between all the vendors was smooth. She even grabbed some safety pins to fix my bustle in the middle of the party! Our guests were requesting songs and dancing all night and couldn't stop talking about what a fun party it was. We highly recommend Pete and Tammy, they helped make our night incredibly special!

taylor · Married on 07/19/2018

Pete and Tammy were absolutely amazing every step of the way! We couldn't of found a better DJ! From planning and advise for picking songs for the wedding to the music choices of the night it was fantastic! They had everybody on the dance floor the entire night!