Michelle Brooks Photography

Michelle Brooks Photography

Wedding Photography Photojournalistic Edgy Photographer Greenville SC Area Engagement Bridal

597 Pineland Meadows Rd
Belton, SC 29627 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

Your wedding day is a vibrant, joyous, energy-filled day, so why have it documented by a tradition-bound, stuffy conservative? My style of photography is a combination of photojournalism and artful imaging. My goal is to present each client with a collection of captured moments that represent the essence of the event. I understand that my concept of photography is not for everyone, so look through my portfolio and see if the images strike a response. I strive for evocative, candid, spontaneous images that portray the beauty of each interaction. As to some of the more boring facts about me :) I am a member of PPA (Professional Photographers of America), winner of the 2009 Merit Award in the Belton Juried Art Show, placed in the 2010 Anderson Arts Center Juried Art Show, won 2nd Place in the Group Portrait category  & got Honaorable Mentions in the Details Category for the South Carolina Association of Wedding Photographers 2012 Contest; Honorable Mentions in the Getting Ready and Wedding Ceremony Categories for the South Carolina Association of Wedding Photographers 2013 Contest; published in 2013 Hot Pink Brides, Savvy Deets, The Lovely Find, The I Do Photographer Network, & A Paper Proposal. For your peace of mind I am fully insured. I understand what a privilege and responsibility it is to be chosen for this occasion; I will do everything short of standing on my head to satisfy our clients...ok, I WOULD stand on my head! I'dlove to meet you, talk with you, see if we click (pun) with each other. Give me a call or email me, I'm waiting to hear from you!

864-617-2707
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards