Michelle Brooks Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Michelle was our photographer for our wedding on 9/6/14. Wow! We loved our engagement pictures and felt totally at ease with Michelle, so we had absolutely no worries about the wedding pictures. On our wedding day, I was so happy and my mind was so all over the place that I completely forgot that we were having pictures taken! Good thing Michelle and her second photographer, Angel, were waiting at the church early and were completely laid back. Having pictures done felt like having a friend hang out with us before and during the wedding. Both of them were calm, relaxed and went with the flow of the day perfectly! My wedding party all commented on how awesome both of them were. We just got our sneak peak picture album (less than 2 weeks post wedding) and we love the pictures! Michelle, thank you so much!!

Michelle Brooks Photography responded with the following comments:

Such a pleasure working with you & Paul on both your engagement session & wedding day photos! Couples like you make my work so much easier & fun!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
597 Pineland Meadows Rd, Belton, SC 29627
BLOG

Wedding Photography Photojournalistic Edgy Photographer Greenville SC Area Engagement Bridal

Your wedding day is a vibrant, joyous, energy-filled day, so why have it documented by a tradition-bound, stuffy conservative? My style of photography is a combination of photojournalism and artful imaging. My goal is to present each client with a collection of captured moments that represent the essence of the event. I understand that my concept of photography is not for everyone, so look through my portfolio and see if the images strike a response. I strive for evocative, candid, spontaneous images that portray the beauty of each interaction. As to some of the more boring facts about me :) I am a member of PPA (Professional Photographers of America), winner of the 2009 Merit Award in the Belton Juried Art Show, placed in the 2010 Anderson Arts Center Juried Art Show, won 2nd Place in the Group Portrait category  & got Honaorable Mentions in the Details Category for the South Carolina Association of Wedding Photographers 2012 Contest; Honorable Mentions in the Getting Ready and Wedding Ceremony Categories for the South Carolina Association of Wedding Photographers 2013 Contest; published in 2013 Hot Pink Brides, Savvy Deets, The Lovely Find, The I Do Photographer Network, & A Paper Proposal. For your peace of mind I am fully insured. I understand what a privilege and responsibility it is to be chosen for this occasion; I will do everything short of standing on my head to satisfy our clients...ok, I WOULD stand on my head! I'dlove to meet you, talk with you, see if we click (pun) with each other. Give me a call or email me, I'm waiting to hear from you!

+/- read less