Melissa Manzione Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We loved working with Melissa! We met Melissa when we shot our engagement session in downtown Annapolis. We immediately connected with her. We were so happy with our engagement photos. The day of our wedding, Melissa and her second photographer, Anna, came to our venue on the Eastern Shore. They captured our special day perfectly and made everyone feel super comfortable. We're so happy with our pictures from the wedding and people rave about how gorgeous the photos are! We'd highly recommend Melissa!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Crofton, MD 21114
Melissa Manzione is a boutique wedding photographer primairly serving Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC. Melissa is also available for national and international travel.  Melissa characterizes herself as a photojournalistic photographer; capturing the emotions of your day as they unfold.

A note from Melissa:

When I first fell in ... read more

A note from Melissa:

When I first fell in love with photography I was amazed by the things I started noticing in my every day life. I see textures, colors, light and imperfections. Imperfections that become perfection through my lens.

My photography style is simple. I like to capture you, being you. I shoot in mostly natural light and strive to capture life as it happens. I look for the little moments that you might miss if you blink and capture them with my lens. The breath between a kiss, the smile on a brand new Mom's face as her 7lb little boy smiles at her for the first time, the tear welling in a groom's eyes as his bride walks down the aisle. Capturing the perfect image makes my heart happy and keeps me coming back for more.

I treat every client as a friend and strive to connect with you in a way that will keep us in touch long after your event. I want to know the ins and outs of your love story, and preserve it for years to come with my images.

I believe in love because I am loved. I am loved by the most amazing friends and family a girl could ask for; and I am loved by an amazing husband that forces me to reach for the stars and celebrates me every single day.

I cry at every single wedding I shoot. There's just something about witnessing the love, excitement and anticipation of one of the most memorable days in my clients lives that absolutely moves me.

Thank you for being here. If you like what you see nearly as much as I love what I do, we should talk!

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints