Melissa Manzione Photography

Melissa Manzione Photography

Crofton, MD 21114 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Matte...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us
Melissa Manzione is a boutique wedding photographer primairly serving Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC. Melissa is also available for national and international travel.  Melissa characterizes herself as a photojournalistic photographer; capturing the emotions of your day as they unfold.

A note from Melissa:

When I first fell in love with photography I was amazed by the things I started noticing in my every day life. I see textures, colors, light and imperfections. Imperfections that become perfection through my lens.

My photography style is simple. I like to capture you, being you. I shoot in mostly natural light and strive to capture life as it happens. I look for the little moments that you might miss if you blink and capture them with my lens. The breath between a kiss, the smile on a brand new Mom's face as her 7lb little boy smiles at her for the first time, the tear welling in a groom's eyes as his bride walks down the aisle. Capturing the perfect image makes my heart happy and keeps me coming back for more.

I treat every client as a friend and strive to connect with you in a way that will keep us in touch long after your event. I want to know the ins and outs of your love story, and preserve it for years to come with my images.

I believe in love because I am loved. I am loved by the most amazing friends and family a girl could ask for; and I am loved by an amazing husband that forces me to reach for the stars and celebrates me every single day.

I cry at every single wedding I shoot. There's just something about witnessing the love, excitement and anticipation of one of the most memorable days in my clients lives that absolutely moves me.

Thank you for being here. If you like what you see nearly as much as I love what I do, we should talk!

443-521-3060
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards