Mark Schneider Design

Mark Schneider Design

An Everlasting Art Form

NATIONWIDE
| map
Jewelry: Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Desig...
About Us

Expertly handcrafted in the USA, Mark Schneider's contemporary engagement ring designs are a unique and everlasting art form. Mark's philosophy for jewelry is to create wearable pieces of art, and this unique perspective has led him to win over 70 awards in design. Each bridal design is fully customizable and features an exclusive 'Secret Heart' with an engravable diamond.

To view the entire collection, or get specific information and pricing visit:  Mark Schneider Design's Website

Store Locator

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I Love, Love, Love my engagement ring... and so do other people that see it! It's so unique. I know I got my ring early last year but I decided to write a review about it now. 'Til this day people/strangers are asking to look at it because it's beautiful. I'm glad I found this place.. drove over 2 hours to get to the headquarters to pick my ring out. My boyfriend then, and now husband knows how happy he made me when he bought this ring!

• Wedding: 07/03/2011
Services Used: Jewelry
Associations I Belong to
Mark Schneider Design is a wedding jewelry designer of engagement rings and wedding bands from Long Beach, California. We service weddings througout the local area, including stores across the US and Canada, and cities like Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York. Mark Schneider Design is a professional wedding jewelry designer of engagement rings and wedding bands that has been part of the jewelry design and wedding industry for 68 years. We specialize in engagement rings, wedding bands, colored gemstone jewelry, and custom design
800-452-5804
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards