Madeleine's Daughter Bridal

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

I purchased my Pronovias wedding dress from Brandie at Madeleine's Daughter this summer and she was GREAT! I had looked all over the NY/CT area and liked a lot of dresses but I fell in love with a dress at Madeleine's. Not only are they so genuinely helpful, but the suites are spacious to dry dresses on, equipped with a private bathroom and they are very respectful of your budget. There was no pressure, only assistance and advice that I really appreciated. This was by far the best bridal shop I went to and although I now have to travel from NY for my fittings, it is well worth it for my dress and for the amazing customer service! Thank you again Brandie!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
775 Lafayette Road, Suite #3, Portsmouth, NH 03801
BLOG

New England's Premier Bridal Salon

THE DRESS

Make it an experience, not a decision.

For 40 years, we've been helping brides all over the country find their dream dress by giving them a personalized experience unlike any other bridal salon.

THE DRESS

Make it an experience, not a decision.

We have the best selection, the most relaxing atmosphere, and the most experienced stylists in New England. We are ideally located on the Seacoast in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, which is completely tax-free and only 45 minutes from Boston, Portland, and Manchester.

We can't wait to share your MOMENT with you!

Call (603)431-5454 or visit www.madeleinesdaughter.com to schedule your experience today.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Event Types: Bridal Showers, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 1975
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Madeleine's Daughter is the only bridal salon we recommend to our brides. It is unmatched in customer service, attention to detail, and dress selection. From the moment you step into the salon you are taken care of every step of the way! Professional stylists work one on one with each bride in a private bridal suite. This allows for every bride to get the personal attention they deserve. Beyond choosing the bridal gown, they also have a large selection of bridal accessories, bridesmaids and mothers gowns! Don't forget to ask them how you can coordinate your entire bridal party by visiting Soirée, for suits and tuxedos!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Madeleine's Daughter Bridal is a wedding bridal salon from Portsmouth, NH. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. Madeleine's Daughter Bridal is a professional wedding bridal salon that has been part of the New England's wedding industry for over 35 years. We specialize in designer gowns with the highest customer service