Made Ya Look Salon & Spa

Profile Picture
Michelle
1 Review
10/11/2014

MYL is the best salon at the beach! They traveled over an hour for my wedding and I wouldn't have had it any other way! Donna and Jen know how to make and continue to make their clients happy! Thank you for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
20831 Coastal Hwy, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971

No one is ever more beautiful than a bride  especially when she feels, and looks, her very best. At  Made Ya Look! Salon & Day Spa we specialize in pampering brides. Our team of specially-trained  bridal experts create radiant, flawless hair and faces for a picture perfect day…all in a peaceful  atmosphere that caters to our guest, providin g  superior quality services for you ultimate satisfaction. We expertly combine bridal artistry with the height of rejuvenation and relaxation.

Details
Services: Facial, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massage, Spa
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Great to work with!
Made Ya Look Salon & Spa is a wedding salon and spa from Rehoboth Beach, DE. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Ocean City, MD, Dover, DE, and Harrington, DE. Made Ya Look Salon & Spa is a professional wedding salon & spa that has been part of the beach resort wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding parties hair and make-up