Made Ya Look Salon & Spa

Services: Facial, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massage, Spa
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

No one is ever more beautiful than a bride  especially when she feels, and looks, her very best. At  Made Ya Look! Salon & Day Spa we specialize in pampering brides. Our team of specially-trained  bridal experts create radiant, flawless hair and faces for a picture perfect day…all in a peaceful  atmosphere that caters to our guest, providing  superior quality services for you ultimate satisfaction. We expertly combine bridal artistry with the height of rejuvenation and relaxation.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone of the staff members was wonderful. The day of service we received was out of this world. They worked with our schedule and make the whole morning of getting ready relaxing and enjoyable! There were a total of 6 of us getting hair and makeup done the morning of the wedding and they got us in and out of there in perfect time.

My hair was gorgeous and held all day- we had a noon wedding and a 5pm reception and my hair even lasted through the dancing! The makeup was also beautifully done- nothing over the top and just look fabulous in all of the photos.

I cannot thank everyone at Made You Look Salon & Spa enough for all that they did for me on my wedding day! Love them!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Kily
1 Review
Endorsements
Great to work with!
Made Ya Look Salon & Spa is a wedding salon and spa from Rehoboth Beach, DE. We service weddings througout the local area, including Ocean City, MD, Dover, DE, and Harrington, DE. Made Ya Look Salon & Spa is a professional wedding salon & spa that has been part of the beach resort wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding parties hair and make-up
302-226-1400
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment