Made Ya Look Salon & Spa

Services: Facial, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massage, Spa
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

No one is ever more beautiful than a bride  especially when she feels, and looks, her very best. At  Made Ya Look! Salon & Day Spa we specialize in pampering brides. Our team of specially-trained  bridal experts create radiant, flawless hair and faces for a picture perfect day…all in a peaceful  atmosphere that caters to our guest, providing  superior quality services for you ultimate satisfaction. We expertly combine bridal artistry with the height of rejuvenation and relaxation.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Made ya look did an amazing job for my bridal party and myself on my wedding day!! Our hair and nails were great and all of the stylists were so awesome to work with!! Highly recommend their services!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Meredith
Endorsements
Great to work with!
Made Ya Look Salon & Spa is a wedding salon and spa from Rehoboth Beach, DE. We service weddings througout the local area, including Ocean City, MD, Dover, DE, and Harrington, DE. Made Ya Look Salon & Spa is a professional wedding salon & spa that has been part of the beach resort wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding parties hair and make-up
302-226-1400
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment