lolalovesmakeup

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Andrea is the BEST! She did the makeup when I was a bridesmaid for my best friend's wedding two years ago and I looked and felt great, so when it was my turn to get married I KNEW I wanted to use Andrea! She did my makeup as well as my mother's, my husband's mother and step mother, and 5 bridesmaids. EVERY one of us loved our makeup. She was extremely accommodating to my mother in law who wanted to use her own lipstick and my maid of honor showed her a picture from Pinterest of how she wanted her eye makeup to look and Andrea did it better than the picture! I have already recommended her to friends getting married. Again, she is the BEST!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Huntington, NY 11743

It’s what every bride wants on her wedding day. The Perfect Face.. To achieve the image you’ve always dreamed of, you want a makeup artist who will work with you to help make those dreams come true. Why stress over the time you’ll have to spend running around to get ready, when you can have your own personal makeup artist come to you. This is t he day you deserve to be pampered. Sit back, relax, and let a highly trained artist give you your perfect face.

I have been trained by some of the top makeup artists in the industry.  I am also a professional freelance artist for MAC Cosmetics.  I use theirs products along with NARS, Makeup forever and other high end lines.

Please call Andrea at 516-459-7479 or visit lolalovesmakeup.com for more information!

Details
Services: Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
lolalovesmakeup is a wedding makeup artist from long island. We service weddings throughout the local area, including hamptons, suffolk, and nassau. lolalovesmakeup is a professional wedding makeupartist that has been part of the long island wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in bridal makeup