Lindsay Griffin Boston Hairstylist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lindsay is the best! She's incredibly sweet and really talented. She did such a great job with everyone's hair. They all looked gorgeous! She and her assistant were so much fun to get ready with and even finished ahead of schedule. A couple of my bridesmaids wanted to make minor changes to their up-dos after their hair was done and she was more than happy to accommodate them. I don't generally do anything fancy with my hair, but Lindsay really listened to what I wanted and it came out exactly as I'd envisioned!

I did a trial with her a few months after we got engaged and booked her right away! My mom also did a trial with her and raved about how wonderful she is :)

I would highly recommend Lindsay for your wedding!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Boston, MA 02116
BLOG

As seen on the top wedding blogs | Modern, elegant styling

As a leading Boston wedding hair stylist, Lindsay Griffin is redefining the art of wedding hair. She uses a non-traditional, organic approach combining modern trends with classic styles. Lindsay focuses on creating everything from iconic updos to natural curls. She enthusiastically brings her fashion forward expertise on location. While Lindsay is based in Boston, MA, she welcomes destination weddings.

+/- read less