Lindsay Elizabeth Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I LOVE LEP!!! Lindsay is AWESOME! From her professionalism to her friendly and outgoing attitude to her most importantly AMAZING pictures, she is hands down the best photographer in the area! We hired Lindsay to do our engagement, bridal and wedding photos. She made us feel comfortable from the first second we met her. It was truly like one of our friends from high school was shooting our pictures. She is so cool and relatable so our bridal party (especially the guys) loved her but she also gets down to business so the groomsmen listened to her directions and didn’t try to goof off. Although she charges an hourly fee during the shoot she is not worried about time and more concerned with getting great pictures. When we got our pictures back from our wedding I was so pleased that she had captured all the moments that meant the most to us as well as silly and unique moments that made our wedding special. My family loved her so much that we are looking to do a family photo shoot soon. I can’t say enough great things about Lindsay and I can’t wait to work with her again!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Richmond, TX 77406
BLOG

Lindsay Elizabeth Photography specializes in clean and colorful wedding photography. LEP focuses on giving each couple the best experience possible while producing the best imagery possible. We can't wait to hear from you!

Details