Life Stage Films

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

These guys are the crew to hire! My husband and I have received so many compliments on the same-day edit that they did for us! They managed to capture all of the emotion, laughter, and love of the day. They were so easy to work with and so professional. I'm so glad I got to work with them and will recommend them to everyone. They are worth every penny!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Wilmington, NC 28451
BLOG

Internationally Acclaimed Wedding Films

"Recognizing the need for stylistic and modern "story-telling", we like to step away from the typical wedding video and create a fresh, edgy, and entertaining recount of your wedding day."

With the most talented team of videographers around, we would love to create the perfect wedding video for you that you will want to watch again and ... read more

With the most talented team of videographers around, we would love to create the perfect wedding video for you that you will want to watch again and again.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Videography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s