Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Loving Lens

We are Bradley and Sarah Pearce, and specialize in capturing and sharing your precious moments! We are based in beautiful Wilmington, NC and serve your wedding videography needs, as well as a variety of other creative services.

Loving Lens is dedicated to providing consistently creative custom videos and photography to document your story so you can cherish it forever. While primarily serving eastern North Carolina, Loving Lens can also accommodate your needs across the state. We have experience filming and photographing a variety of projects including: events, families, pets, bands, commercials, and of course, weddings.

Why hire us for your special projects?

If you need someone innovative, creative, and dedicated to making you shine, you’re in the right place. We use a creative eye, fantastic gear, and top of the line editing programs to refine all of our media. Need general filming/editing services, motion graphics, or have something you want us to capture and it’s not on our list? No problem, bring us your idea and we can discuss the best way to go about breathing life into your creative project.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Wilmington

7 Reviews for Loving Lens

Storytelling (1)

We were so happy with Bradley and Sarah from Loving Lens. They were very responsive via email and phone, which was important since we live in NYC. The week of our wedding they met with us to go over details. On the wedding day they went above and beyond. The best part was they never got in the way, which allowed us to relax and enjoy our day. They got us our pictures in two weeks, and even gave us a sneak peak the day after the wedding! The pictures were beautiful and they really did capture every moment. Thank you so much Bradley and Sarah! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/21/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling

We LOVED working with Brad and Sarah! They are everything you could in a photographer: fun, creative, professional, talented. We could truly relax and enjoy our wedding day knowing we were in such good hands. The photos they took are stunning, vibrant, and capture the energy of the day. We highly recommend Loving Lens!

Profile Picture Kara, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I selected Loving Lens after my daughter and her fiancé recommended him. I saw a picture he had taken of them at a wedding and I was impressed. Contacting Bradley was so easy. He answered email quickly and professionally. He did the photography and videography for my daughter's wedding. It was a wonderful experience. He was so warm and friendly. His wife assisted him and together they captured the love and happiness of the day. They were open to questions and requests of special pictures. They suggested additional shots that were great! The video was a culmination of all the activities and fun that transpired that day and it made me cry to watch it the first time. It took me back to that day and reminded me of how wonderful everything turned out. Thank you Bradley and Sarah for everything you did to make out day a memory through your lens! You are wonderful!!!

Profile Picture Winnie, 5/16/15, 1 Review