About Fancy Fox Productions

Fancy Fox Productions is a wife + husband videography team that serves Los Angeles, California and the surrounding areas, including Orange County and Santa Barbara. We love to travel! Our goal is to create a keepsake that will let you relive the most candid moments of your day, and reflect who you are as a couple. As we're filming and editing, we work to remember our own wedding day and the parts we wanted to relive!

Since 2006, Fancy Fox Productions has offered a variety of wedding-related services. We are happy to create a custom quote based on your needs. To create your videographic keepsake, we offer:

• Additional hours

Cinematic (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

We had zero regrets since the moment we signed on with Natalie & Ryan! From our first Skype call to the final video edits, they were warm, fun, accommodating, and professional. We knew we wanted to have our day captured on video so we could relive it, but were shocked by the price tag for many LA videographers. Fancy Fox provides awesome quality at a reasonable price. On the wedding day, they fit right in and made friends with our other vendors and set us right at ease! They seamlessly captured our day and fulfilled all of our requests and more. They delivered the final videos right on time and surpassed our expectations. We recommend them without reservation!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Michelle, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

This review is long overdue, but I would love to share about my amazing experience with Fancy Fox Productions. Originally my husband and I had not wanted a videographer at our wedding. We were convinced that it was not important and it was an unnecessary cost. As time went on, I became convinced that we had to have one. It's something you dream about ever since you are little so why not have film to capture the most memorable day of your life?

I had a vision of what I wanted in my videography. I wanted a pinterest type vibe - like something you would see on MTV or LaurenConrad.com. I didn't want it to look like something I or my husband could've put together. If we were going to be investing in this service, we wanted it to look professional. I came across Fancy Fox on WeddingWire and I was blown away by their videos. I knew I had to book them for my wedding.

From the moment I met Nat, I knew her work was going to be amazing. She's very personable and demonstrates professional intimacy. I also loved that the team was made up of her and her husband. I have this thing where I believe working with couples (especially married ones) is good luck and makes for good cohesion/symmetry. My photographer team happened to be husband and wife too so I took it as a sign. Her questions were so intricate and she really wanted to nail down every detail of the big day.
On our big day, Nat and Ryan were all smiles and super helpful. Whatever we needed they were there. They got along great with our guests and our photography team and it felt like they were guests which is what I wanted. I like to have personal connections with who I'm working with and it definitely felt like Nat and Ryan were part of the wedding party.
Within 6 weeks we got our video and it was AMAZING I did have a minor alteration and Nat was kind enough to work and deliver it on Christmas eve! They definitely go above and beyond. I highly recommend them!!! They don't dissappoint (:

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Samantha, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Digital Download, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Fancy Fox Productions Pricing

DVD
SD Card
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I love working with Fancy Fox! They're cool vendors to get to work with and their videos are always amazing! One of the video teams I always follow up with because I want to see it when it's done! If you're looking at their page, you should book them!

1 PRO I KNOW

Los Angeles, CA 90034   See On Map
213-359-1063 (phone)
Fancy Fox Productions is a wedding videography team from California servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Southern Califonia, Los Angeles , and Santa Barbara. Fancy Fox Productions is a professional videography team that has been part of the California wedding industry since 2006 specializing in wedding videography.