About Fancy Fox Productions

We will cry at your wedding! (But silently, of course, because we're filming)

We are a husband and wife videography team and we approach every wedding with the utmost care! What we love most about what we do is getting to capture the most candid moments of your day. As videographers, we are flies on the wall. We want to create a video that's intimate, fun and truly reflects the personality of each couple. We also firmly believe wedding videography shouldn't break your budget. We offer a variety of packages, and can even build a custom quote based on what you have in mind for your final keepsake. We'd love to hear from you!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Add'l Hours (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Natalie and Ryan filmed our wedding and they did the most amazing job! They captured every special moment, but it was like they weren't there are all. We opted for the social media package and I am so glad that we did. They gave us a bunch of teaser videos that were perfect for Instagram. We also got 2 highlight videos and an hour long video. All of them captured different parts of the wedding and were just perfect. Not too long or short. They timed the music perfectly to the speeches and our vows. We were so happy with everything and I would recommend Fancy Fox Weddings to anyone looking for a videographer!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Digital Download

At first, I wasn't sure I needed a videographer at my wedding. I was worried that having the cameras around would be distracting and I figured that having pictures would be enough. I happened to be at another wedding that Natalie and Ryan from Fancy Fox were filming and wasn't distracted at all, and the video from that wedding turned out great, which is why I went with them in the first place. About two weeks after my wedding had passed, I started getting post-wedding anxiety. I don't know if this has happened to other brides, but I was overwhelmed with worry "Did I spend enough time with these people? Was everyone having a good time? Were enough people dancing? Did my hair fall down without me noticing? Did I just screw up the seemingly most important day of my life??? WAS MY WEDDING BORING????" All of these thoughts (and more) were going through my head. And then I got the video back and it was like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. They managed to capture the absolute joy that I was feeling all day, joy that I almost forgot I was having. What's more is, I had family members calling and texting me, asking if I had videos of the speeches and the special, family traditions that we celebrated because they wanted to share them with the family who couldn't be there. And instead of shaky, poorly-lit, cell phone quality videos, I'm now able to send them something that will make them forget that they couldn't travel across the country, because they're able to feel like they were there. All because of something I didn't think I would need. So a big thank you to Fancy Fox Productions for showing me that even though my hair did, indeed, fall down, everyone was having such a great time, nobody even noticed :)

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1516493310 231361dbe8f87a25 1492566886599 love01
This deal has
SOLD OUT

$150 off of any package now to Valentine's Day!

$1,650.00 Value | Promo Code: LOVE2018
If you sign with us by Valentine's Day (2/14/18), we'll take $150 off of any of our videography packages!
Offer Expires: 02/14/2018
Available to the first 10 couples
#WWfdee1725a542b438

1 ENDORSEMENT
I love working with Fancy Fox! They're cool vendors to get to work with and their videos are always amazing! One of the video teams I always follow up with because I want to see it when it's done! If you're looking at their page, you should book them!

1 PRO I KNOW

Events

Los Angeles, CA 90034   See On Map
213-359-1063 (phone)
Fancy Fox Productions is a wedding videography team from California servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Southern Califonia, Los Angeles , and Santa Barbara. Fancy Fox Productions is a professional videography team that has been part of the California wedding industry since 2006 specializing in wedding videography.