Forage Films Weddings

Wilmington, NC View map
$2,499 Most Popular Price

$2,499 Most Popular Price

Forage Films Weddings is a wedding videography company located in Atlanta, Georgia. Founder and videographer Laura Asherman will provide a cinematic and artistic wedding video, along with a variety of services. Forage Films Weddings specializes in using discrete equipment as not to disrupt the wedding day. This videographer uses the styles of cinematic, documentary, short form and storytelling.

Forage Films Weddings offers a variety of film packages to serve your budget. This company features the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date
  • Slideshow

Other Services
This videography company provides the following final video formats for your wedding video:

• DVD
  • Digital download
  • USB flash drive

Location
Forage Films Weddings is based in Atlanta, Georgia and services weddings in the surrounding areas.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1799.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2499

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

• Paige
    Paige Married on 05/11/2019

The Best Wedding Decision I Made

Laura was incredible. I cannot stress enough how amazing she was our entire wedding day. Forage Films is my strongest recommendation to anyone planning a wedding.

She was extremely helpful to me with different suggestions, but in no way over bearing. During the actual reception she was so stealth, but got the most incredible footage.

Our wedding day clip is better then I ever imagined, she was able to capture the most perfect moments. She was so creative with the way she laid out the shots, I am overwhelmed with happiness when I watch the clip (which I do numerous times a day)

She was so responsive in e mails, and got our clip to us so fast.

While planning my wedding I read not getting a videographer is people's number one regret and I completely believe that. Having this footage allows us to relive that day over and over, small things you forget are captured forever and it is incredible.
    Caroline Married on 11/04/2017
    I had a wonderful experience with Forage Films — the video they sent me is lovely and just what I was hoping for. I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding video (which you definitely should do). It's worth the money and you'll have it forever!
    Ashley Married on 10/07/2017
    Laura was amazing! We weren't sure we would need videography and booked her later into planning and I can't stress to brides enough, GET A VIDEOGRAPHER! book Laura!!! She made me feel so at ease and comfortable. My husband and I thought she was so sweet. I didnt know she was around sometimes, filming everything . She was so easy to work with, and really helped us out with being last minute and our budget . Our video turned out amazing! She changed the ending for us so it could end on us twirling (I loved that footage). She was fast, responds quickly, and is a really nice person as well as the best videographer . My only regret is we didn't book a full day! I am telling you, get full 8 hr. video and book her.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Wilmington, NC, 28401
617-274-8965
Location of (Forage Films Weddings)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding