Legends Catering

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Sadia
08/31/2014

My husband and I just got married last month at Fauquier Springs Country Club and we couldn’t be happier with our choice! I initially really liked the country club because of the country, romantic, and “homey” feel of Warrenton and the country club specifically, but what made this venue and this experience “5 star” worthy was hands down the catering service from Legends Catering and especially the amazing support and interaction from my point of contact (who we also hired as the day of coordinator), Rachel Cordy. From day one, Rachel was incredible. My husband and I are both active duty military stationed in Hawaii so planning a Virginia wedding was quite the challenge. Rachel was always extremely responsive to my e-mails, was understanding of time zone differences in my responses, and what was especially helpful was how accommodating she was with some of our specific religious and cultural desires. We combined southern seafood dishes and desserts with traditional South Asian cuisine and the result was scrumptious. Some of the "foodie" highlights: Peach Cobbler (we used the same catering service for the rehearsal dinner as well), maryland crab dip was DELICIOUS and a huge hit with family, samosas (yes, they tailored to my needs as a south asian bride), and the fact that they made chicken tikka masala for my wedding (even though it's not a traditional menu item).
I would highly recommend Legends Catering to anyone who wants a stress free and delicious wedding meal and highly recommend Rachel as your day of coordinator!

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
9236 Tournament Drive , Warrenton, VA 20186

Create a Reception of Which Legends Are Made...

Legends Catering has been delighting clients in Northern Virginia since 1991. Located in Warrenton, Virginia, our award-winning food and service are available throughout Northern Virginia, for large parties and intimate gatherings.

Our professional party and banquet staff works with you to select, prepare and serve so you can be a guest
at your own party. Legends Catering will provide you with the personal attention to detail to make your event a success.

Create a Memorable Reception of which Legends are Made...

Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres - Displayed, Hors d'oeuvres - Passed, Plated, Stat...
Maximum capacity: 2000
Bar services: Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liquor
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Legends Catering offers the absolute best value in both quality & service. I have experienced very few catering companies that can offer the value & professionalism they can provide with an exceptionally high quality menu. I am always confident to refer anyone to them & I highly recommend them!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)