Legends Catering

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Legends catered my recent wedding on a farm in Warrenton, VA. First, the service was outstanding. Maranatha was a joy to work with leading up to the event. She responded to my numerous questions and accommodated changes in the plans without any complaint. I was so impressed with how they set up the dinner and reception areas, paying attention to every detail. The staff arranged my centerpieces exactly as I wanted them with minimal guidance. The bartender kept things fun by dancing along with the music. Best of all was the food. Even though we were having a buffet, the wait staff still fixed plates of food for me and my husband and we ate it all. We ordered the London Broil and eggplant parmigiana. We were told by numerous people that it was the best wedding food they'd ever had. One person even told us he dreamed about the food a few nights later! With feedback like that, I definitely recommend booking Legends!

Legends Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We were so honored to be a part of your special day, and so glad you loved everything from the food to the staff! We absolutely LOVED the centerpieces you designed, and are so glad that we were able to replicate setting them up the way you wanted.

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
9236 Tournament Drive , Warrenton, VA 20186

Create a Reception of Which Legends Are Made...

Legends Catering has been delighting clients in Northern Virginia since 1991. Located in Warrenton, Virginia, our award-winning food and service are available throughout Northern Virginia, for large parties and intimate gatherings.

Our professional party and banquet staff works with you to select, prepare and serve so you can be a guest at your own party. Legends Catering will provide you with the personal attention to detail to make your event a success.

Create a Memorable Reception of which Legends are Made...

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Catering
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1991
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Legends Catering offers the absolute best value in both quality & service. I have experienced very few catering companies that can offer the value & professionalism they can provide with an exceptionally high quality menu. I am always confident to refer anyone to them & I highly recommend them!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)