Legends Catering

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Kayla
09/27/2014

Legends Catering does an amazing job of partnering with Fauquier Springs Country Club for food and beverage. There were nothing but great compliment about the food from the hors d'oeuvres to the plated dinner. My Husband and I were very happy the the service and quality of food.

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
9236 Tournament Drive , Warrenton, VA 20186

Create a Reception of Which Legends Are Made...

Legends Catering has been delighting clients in Northern Virginia since 1991. Located in Warrenton, Virginia, our award-winning food and service are available throughout Northern Virginia, for large parties and intimate gatherings.

Our professional party and banquet staff works with you to select, prepare and serve so you can be a guest
at your own party. Legends Catering will provide you with the personal attention to detail to make your event a success.

Create a Memorable Reception of which Legends are Made...

Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Legends Catering offers the absolute best value in both quality & service. I have experienced very few catering companies that can offer the value & professionalism they can provide with an exceptionally high quality menu. I am always confident to refer anyone to them & I highly recommend them!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)