leexane photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I actually discovered Michele on this website and from the moment I first spoke with her, she was an absolute delight and breath of fresh air. She responded quickly and was very honest and helpful. Not only does she take creative, interesting and stunning photographs, but she is also so incredibly kind and thank goodness a naturally calm person, which makes working with her an absolute pleasure and put both my husband and I at ease.

Michele is professional, flexible,and a wonderful listener, but she is also willing and able to provide concrete ideas and feedback based on her experience. More than any other vendor we used on our wedding day, I feel that we developed a real relationship with Michele and for me that was of the utmost importance as the photos are the windows to our memories of that incredible day.

I wish I had the ability to rate Michele at higher than 5 stars, because I would. From first phone conversation, to first meeting, to engagement shoot, to wedding day (her husband Eric was also a real pleasure), to seeing our pictures we are incredibly pleased and grateful to have worked with her.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
New Hyde Park, NY 11040

A Fun, Fresh approach to wedding photography, with a little touch of Awesome!

Just a girl that loves Love, loves Photography, and loves Telling Stories. I can't wait to hear your story!

Details