Lasting Look

Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Lasting Look's work has been featured in The Knot Magazine, Ceremony Magazine, Style Me Pretty, and Greys Likes Weddings...

Lasting Look is dedicated to quality and personal service. Personal touches are so important to us. Amanda Davison, owner and stylist, has been in the industry for 10 years. Your wedding day is such an important day in your life and looking beautiful is a must! We offer flawless airbrush make-up, that has many benefits. Airbrush make-up has a 12 hour wear, lasting all day and into the night, flawlessly. You can't cry it off, tan lines can be blended, blemishes can be covered, leaving you with a timeless beautiful finish that will blow everyone away. Expert hair design is essential in creating your desired look as well. Amanda has created looks for countless brides over the years and is looking forward to styling you on your big day. Lasting Look is deticated to serving you with professionalism and quality that sets us apart from any other stylists.

Lasting Look offers a Bridal Trial, which is such an amazing value. Take advantage of this trial on the day of your engagement photos, have your hair and make-up done professionally for those priceless photos. You will have the opportunity to meet us personally, experience expert hair design and flawless airbrushing, getting an idea of how you want your hair done for your important day.

We offer: Airbrush Make-up, Hair Design, Hair Extensions, Eyelash Extensions, and so much more!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda did an excellent job with my hair and I'm supper happy with how it looked and lasted all day. My hair is really hard to curl, but yet she did a great job giving me the 1930's finger wave look I was looking for. Not only is she good at what she does, but she is super nice and has a vibrant personality that had me laughing and relaxed the morning of the wedding. She also gave some pointers to my makeup artist that morning that made my makeup look even better. If I could give Lasting Look 10 stars I would! **********

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Lasting Look is a wedding vendor for hair and makeup from Orange County, California. We service weddings througout the local area, including South Orange County, North Orange County, and All Southern California. Lasting Look is a professional wedding Hair and Makeup Artist that has been part of the Hair and Makeup wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in Hair Design and Airbrush Makeup
714-510-7989
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards