LA Wedding Woman

LA Wedding Woman

Weddings for every lifestyle!

Los Angeles, CA 91607 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Buddhist, Christian (no denomination), Hin...
About Us

Now that you have chosen to wed the love of your life, we want to be a part of making that dream come true! Your wedding day will be the most magical day of your life thus far; and, it should be personal, beautiful and memorable. LA Wedding Woman will to be there to provide you a wonderful ceremony, customized to your desire (at no extra charge)! It is your special day! Let’s make memories to last a lifetime!

We are the LA Wedding Women – Arielle and Elysia (sisters) along with some incredible family friends, are long-time wedding professionals. Together, we have over 30 years experience in working with weddings – from planning them to photographing them to performing them! Nothing makes us happier than to participate in the joys and beauty of a couple’s most loving and deep moments – their wedding ceremony!

It would be an honor to be a part of your very special day! If you should choose one of us as your Officiant, we will create a perfect ceremony, just for you!  We'll get to know each other so you'll feel comfortable counting on us to help guide you to and through your ceremony.

It is our honor to be your guide; peaceful, calm and full of joy for the two of you and your families!

Please review our links at www.laweddingwoman.com for further information and feel free to call or email us anytime at info@laweddingwoman.com or 323-682-8697.  We look forward to meeting you!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow! That's all I can say about LA Wedding Woman. One of my biggest planning stresses was how to pick an officiant. You go to weddings and it always seems that the officiant is a close friend of the family. We didn't have anyone like that and we didn't want our ceremony to awkward and robotic. I really thought the ceremony would be the least enjoyable part of our wedding and the I focused mostly on the reception. I was so wrong!
I stumbled across the LA Wedding woman website and it just felt right. When I spoke to their office I knew I had made the right choice. They make you feel like you've known them forever.
We chose Elysia and we couldn't have been happier. She always made us feel like our wedding was her first priority. She responded to emails quickly and was very receptive to several ceremony changes we made in the last few weeks.
On the day of she made us both so comfortable. I had a serious last minute nervous breakdown. LOL She snapped me out of it.
In the end our ceremony was amazing and actually I think it was our favorite and most cherished part of the wedding!!!!! You will not regret choosing LA Wedding Woman.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Officiant
Profile Picture
Private User
LA Wedding Woman is a wedding officiant service from Los Angeles. We service weddings througout the local area, including Malibu, Hollywood, and the valley. LA Wedding Woman is a professional wedding officiant service that has been part of the Los Angeles wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in customized ceremonies, vow renewals, same-sex marriages, elopements and also quick marriages
323-682-8697
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards