La Vita Allegra

Flexibility
Profile Picture
S
06/13/2014

Overall La Vita Allegra did a really professional job. She took pride in her business and made sure everything was perfect. If something came out wrong she would immediately fix the problem promptly without any hesitation. I appreciated her honestly and feel she was looking out for her clients best interest.

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
600 Houze Way, B6, Roswell, GA 30076

Celebrating Life's Happy Moments!

La Vita Allegra is a Roswell invitation and stationery boutique! Combining my love of paper and desire to help brides find that perfect wedding invitation, I decided to create La Vita Allegra! Our paper shop specializes in wedding invitations, personalized stationery, programs, place cards, customized napkins, other party invitations and more. It's our mission to provide you with personal service that simply can't be found anywhere else!

When planning my own wedding about 7 years ago, I realized there was a lack of invitation consultants in the Atlanta area that were dedicated to providing brides with the personal service and attention needed when selecting a wedding invitation ensemble. Because of this I was pushed into the new era of ordering invitations through an online only provider. Boy, was that a mistake! Sure the invitations turned out okay -- but who wants just "okay" for their WEDDING! Looking back, there were so many things that I wish were different with my wedding invitations. Most importantly, I felt like I was all alone in the decision making & know things would have gone much smoother had I worked with a consultant face-to-face.

Invitations are the first impression your guests will receive of your big day. What statement do you want your invitations to make? We'd love to work with you and take the stress off when navigating the invitation portion of your wedding planning. I often hear from brides that they are overwhelmed by all the choices out there! We'll help you find what you're looking for and make it as easy as possible every step of the way.

Vivian with La Vita Allegra