La Tavola Fine Linen Rental

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ryan was so easy to work with! I initially met her at the showroom and picked out the linens I wanted for my wedding. Whenever I needed to add some linens to my order or ask questions, I would email Ryan and she would get back to me right away. She was quick to send me samples, too. I would definitely use La Tavola again. I got so many compliments on the linens! It's amazing the different table linens can make...but it really did make a difference! And the pictures look gorgeous!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
Opening Soon, Dallas, TX
BLOG

Thank you for welcoming us to your table!

At la tavola, we recognize the importance of the table in our lives, so we’ve made it our goal to help you dress your table well. Please explore the rich collection of fabrics we’ve gathered together. Whether elegant, whimsical, traditional, or unusual —whatever, whenever, or wherever the occasion, we have the linen and coordinates to reflect your taste and your vision.

Our average linen prices range from $30-40. Check out our website for more info: www.latavolalinen.com.

la tavola — a company dedicated to creating a table to not only showcase your meal, but create a lasting impression for both you and your guests.
Details
Rentals: Aisle Runners, Chair Covers, Decor, Linens
Services: Delivery
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)