La Cosa Bella Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had the pleasure of working with Gina Myers of La Cosa Bella Events who helped me plan my June 2015 wedding at Rose Hill Plantation in Nashville, NC. Gina is upbeat, positive, organized, very professional, and well-connected in the bridal/event planning industry, particularly in the Triangle area. She strives for excellence and won't settle for anything less than fabulous for her Brides. She is an excellent communicator with all involved--from parents, to the groom, and to all vendors. She was with me every step of the way, if not a step ahead, and made my planning process smooth and fun and my wedding day effortless. Gina Myers is worth her weight in gold. Highly recommended!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Raleigh, NC 27615
BLOG

Always Beautiful

La Cosa Bella means "the beautiful thing" in Italian.  Much heartfelt thought will go into ensuring that every detail of your wedding day is beauiful.  Emphasis will be placed on showcasing your style and making your event distinctive and timeless.  Detailed planning and flawless execution will allow you the opportunity to relax and enjoy a stress-free day.

At La Cosa Bella, we understand the importance of creativity and creating value for our clients.  As wedding professionals, our role is two-fold.  We are dream makers and will assist you in bringing your vision to life, and in a practical capacity we oversee what is a major investment emotionally and financially in your married lives.

We offer a complimentary consultation and pricing will be determined based on your needs and not our pricing convenience.

It would be an honor to share in your memories and a role we would cherish.

Warmest Regards,

Gina Myers, Owner and Lead Consultant

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)