Kristen Penner Photography

Kristen Penner Photography

Cleveland, OH 44114 | map
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was planning a long-distance wedding and had to research many vendors online. Photography is one of those that I was going to be extremely picky with, and I thought I would have a difficult time choosing someone from afar. But as soon as I came across the galleries on Kristen's website, I knew that she was the one I wanted to photograph our wedding. Her eye is amazing - she has natural talent to make photos look like works of art. She is also so personable and easy to work with - very organized and is always there if you have questions before or after your event. Her turnaround time for editing and getting pictures online is quick (I think she even uploaded and sent us a few "preview" photos as soon as she got home from the reception) I would recommend her to anyone I know, whether in Ohio or elsewhere. It is worth it to pay for her to travel to your event! I couldn't have been any more pleased! :)

• Wedding: 10/03/2009
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
Kristen does not need endored by anyone. Her work is her endoresment! So talented and easy to work with, she will make your day a lasting memory with her exquiste work.
Kristen Penner Photography is a wedding photographer from Northern Ohio. We service weddings througout the local area, including Cleveland, Columbus, and Toledo. Kristen Penner Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Northern Ohio wedding industry for eight years. We specialize in wedding photography
440-552-2808
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards