KISS THE BRIDE - Bilingual Wedding Officiant

Value
4.1
Flexibility
4.3

Rev Alberto from Kiss The Bride we awesome! He went through every single detail on the first appointment we made with him. He didnt rush us and performed the ceremony perfect. I am a White girl (lol) and my new Husband is Mexican. My family only speaks English and most of his family speaks only Spanish so we had no idea how we can make a bilingual ceremony work, however after meeting with Rev Alberto he made it seem so easy and it worked out awesome!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
3734 Irving St, San Francisco, CA 94122

<FONT COLOR="#FF0000"><B>BRIDE'S CHOICE AWARD RECIPIENT! - 2010 & 2011</B></FONT>

Bay Area, CA.  2010 BRIDE'S CHOICE AWARD RECIPIENT!

I perform civil (nonreligious), religious, nondenominational, interfaith and multicultural wedding ceremonies tailored to your personal style or beliefs.  Ceremonies are available in English and Spanish.

Bay Area, CA.  2010 BRIDE'S CHOICE AWARD RECIPIENT!

I will help you design a ceremony that reflects your individual backgrounds and your common interests into a symbolic ceremony that represents who you are as a couple. Some issues we’ll consider are if you prefer a religious or nonreligious ceremony, your cultural backgrounds, and if you would like to include a symbolic ceremony (such as the Love Letter Ceremony, Hand Ceremony, Honor Your Mother Ceremony, etc.). We will also discuss if you wish to have other family members participate (such as children from bride or groom or other family members), or if you wish to honor the memory of loved ones during the ceremony.  The ceremony will be as long or short and as simple or complex as you choose.

I honor and respect all beliefs and traditions, whether religious or secular. I never try to promote my personal beliefs during the ceremony or during our meetings together. My goal is to provide a ceremony that completely reflects who you are. During our meetings, I will focus on getting to know you and understanding how to make your ceremony special to you.

After our initial meeting, I will be available to answer any wedding related questions and offer advice for your wedding plans, such as budget-saving suggestions and tips to make things easier for you.

Always remembering that this is about your day, the entire ceremony will be approved by you ahead of time. This will avoid any awkward surprises and will ensure that the ceremony will accurately reflect your style and beliefs.

For additional information about me, please visit my personal website at www.kissthebride.us.

Thank you for considering me as your officiant.  Please contact me to set up a meeting.

Sincerely,