Kilker Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I found Kilker Photography at the Baltimore Bridal Show. I entered and won a drawing for a free engagement photo shoot. Thank goodness for this! Looking for a photographer can be very overwhelming. After the bridal show, I went home and looked at the website for Kilker Photography, it was love at first sight! I absolutely love her photography style.
We booked our engagement photo shoot to be outside, on the morning of, it was raining. Gail called me and said she had done other shoots in the rain and they turned out great. She quickly emailed me photos to give me an idea. After seeing the photos I agreed to proceed. Once we got there it was pouring down rain and we were very limited to getting great photos. Gail decided to let us reschedule and she had a great idea for us to get soaked in the rain while she continued to shoot. These photos turned out so awesome and once we rescheduled those photos were great as well. We had so many to choose from.
Gail kept great lines of communication leading up to the wedding. She always responded very quickly.
On the wedding day, Gail and her partner arrived early and got to work right away. She was full of so many great ideas. She's very creative and clearly thinks outside the box. It actually rained on my wedding day as well but this didn’t stop her from getting amazing photos.
I received my photos in less than a month after my wedding with almost 2,000 to choose from. All of the photos were absolutely breathtaking. Each time I look at the photos, I feel like I am reliving the day. She truly captured every special moment. I could not imagine a better photographer. I am so very grateful to have gotten to work with such a gifted artist!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Baltimore, MD 21093

Affordable prices, Professional results

I'm now based in MaryIand and I travel to California often for work.

I'm now based in MaryIand and I travel to California often for work.
I always have fun behind the lens and I strive to capture that same joy in the people I shoot. My style is ever-developing, but my focus is more photojournalistic. I find that candid portraits offer an intimate view of someone; full of truth and beauty. Nervertheless, I always include posed pictures as they are a necessity. I like to shoot a mix of edgy, dramatic portraits with more traditional views to encompass the full emotional spectrum of the people I photograph.

I don't keep this updated. Please visit my website to view my work www.kilkerphoto.com

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
PROS I KNOW (1)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)