Kelly Dillon Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

We cannot recommend Kelly highly enough. After following Kelly’s blog throughout our engagement, she saved us when our original photographer fell through just a few months before our wedding day. I met Kelly for the first time the morning of our wedding when she arrived to my hotel room and she instantly felt like a lifelong friend. We told Kelly we did not want a first look, and even though our December wedding was on the shortest day of the year, she was able to take the most beautiful portraits between our ceremony and reception. Our friends and family all thought our photos could be out of a magazine! Kelly was the perfect balance of warm and friendly and professional and the result was beautiful photos that told the story of our day perfectly.Thank you Kelly!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
New England, MA 02360
BLOG

YOUR Wedding Day is the Story I Want to Tell.

I work unobtrusively capturing your moments by infusing a bit of artistic, vintage-modern and candid- inspired portraiture into my photojournalistic coverage.

What I love most about my amazing job is being able to document those important memories with the most interesting, truthful and beautiful perspective. My favorite portrait shots are those in between moments…one’s that aren’t expected, but capture the heart of your true emotions. I will help you create and share long lasting memories.
+/- read less