K. Moss Photography

570.872.6401   Visit Website
Quality of Service
Profile Picture
Private User

I first encountered K. Moss Photography through my best friend's wedding. As a maid of honor in that wedding, I was genuinely pleased with her during that time. She was so efficient, prompt, and caring. And she was very detailed oriented. I had gotten engaged just days before, and so I was soon picking my own photographer. When I saw the product she put out for my friend's wedding I was in love. Her capturing of candid moments was so endearing; and I couldn't believe how many pictures she'd taken so quickly! I quickly booked her and my pleasure just kept growing while working with Kerri. Throughout my engagement she was so incredibly responsive to emails, as well as simply lending an ear or advice. Now that my wedding is over and as I look back through the photographs, I am so incredibly happy we chose to go with K.Moss Photography.

Services Used: Photography
Sinking Spring / Poconos (Stroudsburg), PA 19608

Pennsylvania Wedding Photography - Focusing On Your Personality

Hello newly engaged bride who can’t stop staring at your ring!

Photography will play a huge role in your wedding day,

... read more

Hello newly engaged bride who can’t stop staring at your ring!

Photography will play a huge role in your wedding day, giving you another set of eyes for the moments you won’t get to see. I believe in giving my clients the full wedding photography experience, ensuring your images will bring in a rush of memories of the entire day, for the rest of your life. And I promise to capture it all <3

As a newlywed myself, I understand how all of these choices and deadlines can feel like a ton of pressure. My goal as your photographer is to make this part of your planning process a breeze. Presenting you with high-quality photographs is on the top of my priority list, but you also deserve an amazing  experience. I am focused on getting to know each bride personally, enabling you to feel incredibly confident in front of the camera and allowing your personality to shine in every photo taken. By the time your wedding day comes, you won’t see a stranger behind the camera - you'll see a friend!

Ready for a photography experience that you’ll never forget? Let's get to know each other!

Contact me by email or 570-872-6401. I’m so excited to introduce you to the K. Moss experience!

+/- read less
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Sweet 16s
Established: 2009
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
As an officiant, it is important to me that the photographer blends into the background so the bride and groom and their guests are not distracted during the ceremony that was so carefully put together. Kerri is an experienced professional and I could not be happier with how well we worked together. I had the pleasure of seeing the photos which were absolutely stunning and captured the true essence of the bride and groom. I'm very much looking forward to working with her again and highly recommend her to anyone wanting that special touch in their photos.
K. Moss Photography is a wedding photographer from Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania. We service weddings throughout the local area, including the Poconos, Stroudsburg, and Reading. K. Moss Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Pennsylvania wedding industry for six years. We specialize in focusing on your personality.