K. Moss Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kerri is fantastic!! She photographed my sisters wedding 2 years ago & did such a great job that we hired her for a couples shoot & our engagement shoot. She is very professional & has such wonderful ideas. She makes you feel very comfortable and so your natural expressions are captured. On our wedding day, she captured every possible photo opportunity we could have imagined! She was not right in our face the whole night , in fact we only physically saw her a few times, yet she managed to capture every moment :) I wish there were words to explain how wonderful her customer service and photography skills are but I haven't found a word that combines awesome+amazing+incredible etc. Maybe I'll just leave it at this - contact her & view her work, it's so brilliant I'm sure you will fall in love with her photography skills like we did! Thank you Kerri for capturing our wedding day, we will cherish our photos forever!

K. Moss Photography responded with the following comments:

Kayley, like yourself, I am beyond speechless. Your review has made me tear up. I can't express how grateful I am to have been able to work with you and Eddie over the years. I look forward to being part of many more events in the future.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Sinking Spring / Poconos (Stroudsburg), PA 19608
BLOG

Pennsylvania Wedding Photography - Focusing On Your Personality

With K. Moss Photography, you’ll never feel like you’re ‘just another bride’. From your very first email or phone call, you’ll begin an experience like no other. Don't worry, I know how overwhelming planning your wedding can be, so we'll walk through everything together! We’ll chat about your love story; how you met, the proposal, and the visions for your wedding day.

As the days go by, we'll keep in touch (I'm only a phone call or email away). I LOVE hearing from excited brides, especially as the day gets closer! To assure that your wedding day is run a bit more smoothly, we'll chat about 2 weeks prior to your wedding to go over any details.

While the bride and groom are the main focus of the day, there is so much more to it than that! There are the details and the guests that add to the experience and truly make the day memorable. I live to capture the emotion; nervousness, laughter, tears.  All of that together captures the true ambience of the day.

My favorite part of being a wedding photographer? I absolutely love, love, love the expressions on the bride and grooms face when they see their pictures for the first time. Nothing can ever compare to the tear that slides down the bride’s cheek as she remembers how she felt each moment.

Ready for a photography experience that you’ll never forget?

Contact me at www.KMossPhotography.com or 570-872-6401. I’m excited to introduce another bride to the K. Moss experience!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Sweet 16s
Established: 2009
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
As an officiant, it is important to me that the photographer blends into the background so the bride and groom and their guests are not distracted during the ceremony that was so carefully put together. Kerri is an experienced professional and I could not be happier with how well we worked together. I had the pleasure of seeing the photos which were absolutely stunning and captured the true essence of the bride and groom. I'm very much looking forward to working with her again and highly recommend her to anyone wanting that special touch in their photos.
K. Moss Photography is a wedding photographer from Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Scranton Wilkes-Barre, Stroudsburg, and the Poconos. K. Moss Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Pennsylvania wedding industry for five years. We specialize in capturing your personality and emotion in every picture taken.