K. Moss Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When I first began my journey into looking for a photographer I had no idea what I was doing. I heard many stories of how expensive it had become and how pictures were the one thing that would last forever unlike your day which maybe lasts 6 hours. I went on a bunch of different websites wedding wire being one of them searching my area.
Luckily, my DJ had a list of photographers of which he recommended. I started emailing photographers in January 2014 like crazy. Some of them are JUST replying to me now. About two hours after emailing Kerri Moss I received a response (talk about attentiveness). Not only did her timing of her email surprise me, but the quality of the email was indescribable. A lot of other vendors emailed back saying, "yes I am available, here are the prices." Kerri did not mention once about pricing or anything about her. She emailed me asking me about US (isn't that the point?) She asked me about how we met, what would we like to get out of her service and how could she help with the process. I was blown away. I said to my then fiance this is it this is going to be our photographer and have never regretted it ever.
Kerri has been a huge blessing during the wedding process. She was my confidant, a shoulder to cry on, adviser, and even at times I felt my maid of honor. Her responsiveness was almost immediate, and she would bend over backwards to try to accommodate to you!
During our engagement session, which my fiance was/is camera shy. I have never seen him comfortable in front of a camera until that day. She made us forget all about what was going on and had us focus on each other (which is the point).
When choosing a photographer K. Moss Photography is the one to choose. Our pictures are so beautiful and she really captured each precious moment. After all pictures are the moments that last a lifetime.
She is calm, easy going, but when she is in the zone she is serious and her pictures prove that. I would choose her all over again.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
BLOG

Pennsylvania Wedding Photography - Focusing On Your Personality

With K. Moss Photography, you’ll never feel like you’re ‘just another bride’. From your very first email or phone call, you’ll begin an experience like no other. Don't worry, I know how overwhelming planning your wedding can be, so we'll walk through everything together! We’ll chat about your love story; how you met, the proposal, and the visio ns for your wedding day.

As the days go by, we'll keep in touch (I'm only a phone call or email away). I LOVE hearing from excited brides, especially as the day gets closer! To assure that your wedding day is run a bit more smoothly, we'll chat about 2 weeks prior to your wedding to go over any details.

While the bride and groom are the main focus of the day, there is so much more to it than that! There are the details and the guests that add to the experience and truly make the day memorable. I live to capture the emotion; nervousness, laughter, tears.  All of that together captures the true ambience of the day.

My favorite part of being a wedding photographer? I absolutely love, love, love the expressions on the bride and grooms face when they see their pictures for the first time. Nothing can ever compare to the tear that slides down the bride’s cheek as she remembers how she felt each moment.

Ready for a photography experience that you’ll never forget?

Contact me at www.KMossPhotography.com or 570-872-6401. I’m excited to introduce another bride to the K. Moss experience!

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Negatives...
Liability Insurance: Yes